A Submission List groups form information by the form submitter. A Registrant List groups form information by the event registrant. If you are confirming the number of registrants for an event or if you need to see registration options broken down per registrant, use the registrant list of a form. It's important to access the correct list because multiple registrants could be tied to a single submission, or one registrant could be associated with multiple submissions.
On the Submission List page of a form, you can:
- View how much revenue was generated from each submission
- Access all field data submitted on the form (e.g. registration information, contact information, pre-conference, conference, optional activities, meals, donations, etc.)
- Change a registrant's submission information
- Generate an invoice or credit memo
- View paid or unpaid submissions
- Export submission details
- Email the profiles associated with each submission
On the Registrant List page, you can view registrants that signed up for an event through an event registration form. On this page, administrators can:
- View and search for event registrants and guests
- Update registration statuses
- Edit registration information
- Export event registrants
- Email event registrants
- View revenue collected through your event section
- View who registered the attendee
For more information on the submission list
- Visit our help article on the Submission list.
- Visit our help article on the Submission list dashboard view.
- Visit our help article on Emailing form submitters.
For more information on the registrant list
- Visit our help article on the Registrant list.
- Visit our help article on the Registrant list dashboard view.
- Visit our help article on Emailing event registrants.