- To access a submission list
- To edit a form submission
- Editing price fields
- Creating a new invoice
- Registering additional guests
- To export your submission list
- To delete submissions
- Viewing paid or unpaid submissions
On the Submission List page of a form, you can:
- View how much revenue was generated from each submission
- Access all field data submitted on the form (e.g. registration information, contact information, pre-conference, conference, optional activities, meals, donations, etc.)
- Change a registrant's submission information
- Generate an invoice or credit memo
- View paid or unpaid submissions
- Export submission details
- Email the profiles associated with each submission
To access a submission list
1. Navigate to Forms > Form List.
2. Click the hyperlinked number under the Form Submissions column. Forms are separated by rows.
On the following page, you can view and edit form submissions.
To edit form submissions
1. Click on the hyperlinked form ID underneath the ID# column.
Members cannot edit their own form submissions and must contact an administrator to do so.
2. In the member's Submission tab, you can Edit or delete their submission. Click Edit, then proceed to the next step.
3. On the following page, you can edit submission data input by the form-taker. You can also make pricing changes to price fields. This includes applying a discount code or assigning a different pricing scheme based on date-range.
Editing price fields
You can change a selection set price field, then hit Save.
On the following screen, you can Create a new credit memo (to credit the initial invoice), and Create a new invoice to account for the updated price. You can also leave the initial invoice as-is, and have two separate invoices.
Creating a new invoice
If you select Create a new invoice, you can:
- Select a Payment Processor in the dropdown menu to use for the additional charge.
- Select an Invoice Template in the dropdown menu.
- Prevent confirmation emails.
- Click Add a line item to add a line item to your new invoice.
- Enter an Amount.
- Enter a Description.
- Select a Revenue Account in the dropdown menu.
- Add a Discount code.
- Save your changes when you're finished.
New invoices display as tabs at the top of the screen. Click on the Invoice # tab to view the invoice.
For more information on creating a credit memo, view our help article on creating a refund through a form.
You can register guests after the form-taker has submitted. At the bottom of the screen, click Register Guest.
Next, enter information for that guest in the form fields, including any pricing selections. When you're finished, click Save.
If pricing changes are detected, a new window opens where you can create a new invoice or credit memo to balance the submission. The process is the same as editing price fields.
The payment processor and invoice template in the modal will default to the processor and template used on the form.
To export your submission list
1. Click Tag All to tag all submissions in the Submission List. Or, toggle specific submissions individually.
2. After you've tagged all or some submissions, use the Actions dropdown to Export tagged Submissions, or Contact Tagged Submissions.
This dropdown menu only appears after you've tagged some or all submissions.
To delete submissions
To delete a submission:
- Click a dropdown menu underneath the Status column for the submission you want to delete.
- Selected Deleted.
On the Delete Submission window, confirm this is the correct submission, then click DELETE.
Viewing Deleted Submissions
Select the Deleted Submissions checkbox.
We recommend deleting submissions that were created in error or submissions created when testing the form.
Viewing paid or unpaid submissions
Select the Paid or Unpaid checkboxes to view your paid submissions, your unpaid submissions, or both.