This article details the steps involved to email form submitters through both a Submission List, and the Profile List.
If you want to email form submitters across multiple events, search for then contact these members from the Profile List.
To email form submitters for a submission list
1. Navigate to Forms > Form List.
2. Click on the hyperlinked number under the Form Submissions column. Forms are separated by rows.
3. Click TAG ALL or tag the submitters individually that you want to email. Then, click the Actions dropdown menu. Select Contact Tagged Submissions.
4. On the Contact Submitters window, confirm these are the submitters you want to contact, then click CONTACT X SUBMITTERS.
5. In the Contact Center, you can create a new email or use a saved email to send these recipients. Your tagged registrants are automatically assigned as recipients.
For more information, visit our article on using the Contact center.
To email form submitters from the profile list
1. Navigate to the Profile List in your admin dashboard.
2. Use the Advanced Search By dropdown menu to search for event registrants. Add the criteria Form > Completed Submission of > [Select your event(s)]. Then, click RUN THIS SEARCH.
You can include multiple events in your search criteria.
3. Click TAG ALL to tag all registrants in this list. Or, use the checkboxes on the left hand side to tag submitters individually. Click the ACTIONS dropdown menu. Then, select Contact.
4. In the Contact Center, you can create a new message or use a saved message. Your tagged registrants are automatically assigned as recipients.
For more information, visit our article on using the Contact Center.