In a form's submission list, you can search for a list of incomplete submissions to view form-takers who have started but haven't finished a form.
To search for incomplete submissions
1. Navigate to Forms > Form List.
2. Click the hyperlinked number underneath the Submissions column that corresponds to your form.
3. On the Submission List page, click on the Incomplete Submissions checkbox.
4. You can view a complete list of anyone who has started to fill out a form but has yet to complete the form. You can tag these, then click Actions > Contact Tagged Submissions to send them an email through the contact center.
A few notes regarding submissions edited by an administrator:
- A list of incomplete submissions will only show submissions that have been started or accessed within the last two weeks from today's date. If a submission was started, but has not been edited again or submitted within two weeks from the start date, the incomplete submission won't appear on this list.
- Each time an incomplete submission is accessed by an admin, the two-week clock restarts. You can view this timestamp in the Last Accessed column.
- Administrative actions affect the incomplete submission list. Price changes (including date-based pricing, availability of discount codes, etc.), adjusting selection items, or adding and removing any forms fields will update the incomplete submission list. Once the form-taker re-takes the form, the user can make new selections on whatever has changed since they began the form.