- To access the dashboard view of a registrant list
In the registrant list Reporting Dashboard you can view a summary report of information for your event.
To access the dashboard view of a registrant list
1. Navigate to Forms > Form List.
2. Click either the hyperlinked view list or number underneath the Registrants column. If you see view list, this means the form contains multiple event sections.
3. In the Registrant List, click DASHBOARD VIEW.
In this section you can view:
- Net Revenue: The total revenue generated from the event section on your form, after discounts have been applied. This report does not include revenue collected outside of the event section (e.g. membership applications and pricing fields).
- Total Revenue: The total revenue generated through the event section, prior to any discounts applied to your form.
- Balance Outstanding: The total balance that remains unpaid for all submissions of the form. This includes pricing outside of the event section (e.g. membership applications and pricing fields).
Click REFRESH DATA to update the information displayed. Click VIEW OUTSTANDING to navigate back to your submission list. Click on the Unpaid checkbox to pull up a list of form-takers with outstanding balances.
In this section, you can view the total amount of all discount codes applied to the form. Click VIEW CODES to see which codes were used.
You can view which CODE was used, how many times the code was USED, and the dollar AMOUNT the code was used to discount.
Click the green hyperlinked number under the USED column to view which form-taker(s) used that discount code.
The pie chart displays a breakdown of registrations based on member type. Hover over each slice of the pie chart to view a breakdown of how many form-takers of that member type took the form.
On the right side is a summary of all selection sets and selections made within the event section of your form. You can view the number of times a selection was made. Click the green hyperlinked number to view a list of each registrant that made that selection. Click PRINT to print out this data or save to PDF.