An administrator or ASA can submit a form on behalf of a member. You can submit a form for a member already apart of your database or a new user outside of your database.
To take a form on a member's behalf
1. Navigate to Forms > Form List.
2. In the Form List, hover over a form then click TAKE THIS FORM.
3. Click PROCEED AS NEW PROFILE to proceed as a new member profile (for a user who is not yet in your database). To take the form for a member already within your database:
- Use the search bar in the top right to search for a member profile.
- Click inside the radio button on the left to select a profile.
- Select the Prevent Confirmation Email checkbox to stop a confirmation and invoice email from sending to the member (optional).
- Click PROCEED AS [MEMBER'S NAME].
The Prevent Confirmation Email checkbox can be useful if you're processing a submission after an event has already occurred. In this case, you may want to prevent the member from receiving any notifications.
4. Next, enter submission information on behalf of the member. Before the payment stage, you can review selections on the Summary page. An administrator can Edit price fields. Click Next or Previous to navigate forward or back through the form.
In this section, you cannot edit a Number field that's set-up as a pricing field.
5. When you Edit this section, you can adjust pricing fields, and add discount codes. When you're finished, click Save to see the updated Summary.
6. Click Next to continue to the Payment screen.
On the Payment screen, choose one of the three options from the dropdown menu:
- Pay now: This option lets you payment immediately with a credit card.
- Invoice me: This option generates an invoice in the member's profile. The member can access the invoice in their profile and pay at a later date.
- Offline payment: This option lets you record a check or cash payment. You can process process payment immediately.
Only when you take a form on behalf of a member will you see all available payment options. If a user takes the form, they will only see the payment options configured for the form. If you don't see a dropdown menu with options, and only see the Credit Card area, you may need to uncheck the Automatically auto-renew checkbox on the form.
7. After you've selected a payment option, click Submit Form.
8. You can either Return to your admin session, or click Finish to remain on your website.