On this page
If you've exceeded your database limit, or just want to clean up your database, deleting profiles is a great way to clear out inactive profiles. Deleted profiles are not permanently removed from your database and can be recovered at any time.
If you want to delete an organization profile, first, you need to unlink any linked members attached to it.
To delete profiles individually
1. Navigate to the member's profile using the Search bar, or from your Profile List. Then, click the Actions drop-down menu.
2. Click Delete Profile.
3. If you're sure this is the profile you want to delete, click Delete.
To delete profiles in bulk
1. Navigate to Profile List.
2. Use the Advanced search by drop-down to search for all or a sub-set of members. Click the TAG ALL button to tag each member in the list, or tag your members manually using the checkboxes on the left hand side.
3. When you've tagged the members you want to delete, click the ACTIONS drop-down menu in the bottom right.
4. Click Delete Profiles.
5. If you're sure these are the profiles you want to delete, click DELETE X PROFILES.
If you want to permanently remove deleted profiles from your database, reach out to our support team here. Please note that all membership and financial data attached to those profiles will be permanently deleted.