On this page
- Membership dashboard
- Event dashboard
- Financial dashboard
On the administrator home page you can view a dashboard containing snapshots of the membership, event, and financial information in your database. This is where ASAs and accounts administrators land after logging in to MC Professional.
On the administrator home page you can:
- View your Membership Dashboard, including a list of your Current Membership Roster and New Members in The Last 90 Days.
- View your Event Dashboard, including a list of your Past Event Attendance and Upcoming Event Attendance.
- View your Financial Dashboard, including graphs of your Aged Receivables and Sales Over Time.
Current membership rosters
This section displays a list of your current members and their statuses. In MC Professional, statuses include:
- Active: Members who are currently in good standing.
- Graced: Members who have allowed their expiration date to pass but are still in active status until their graced period ends.
- Lapsed: Profiles that were once members in good standing but have allowed their membership to fault without renewing. Lapsed profiles are still counted as member profiles without member benefits.
If you have Require approval for new members checked off in your members type settings, the Pending column displays. This column contains all users set to the pending status. Only account administrators can update a pending member's status.
Prospects are listed at the bottom of the Current Membership Rosters grid, below your custom member types. Prospect profiles are not members, and do not have statuses.
New members in the last 90 days
This section displays new members - broken down by member type - who have a join date within the last 90 days. You can also view recently added prospects, who you can engage with to foster their likelihood of joining your organization.
Past event attendance
This sections displays past event attendance. You can track who attended your event versus who registered for your event. This grid displays the 3 most recent past events, the event date, and the number of members who attended the event.
Upcoming expected event attendance
This section displays 3 upcoming events, the event date, and the number of members who registered for the event.
What if my event name is incorrect?
If the event name in your event attendance section is incorrect or outdated, it's likely the event name - located in your event form's event section - is wrong. This can happen if you copy an event without changing the event name. To correct this: Navigate to Forms > Form list. Edit the form in question, locate your event section, then click Properties at the top of the section. In the Element Properties tab, locate then update the Event Name field.
This graph displays a summary of your organization's accounts receivable based on how long invoices in your database remain open (unpaid). You can use these numbers to keep up to date on the number of invoices that are past due.
- Current: Invoices that are due in the future.
- 1-30: Invoices between 1 and 30 days past due.
- 31-60: Invoices between 31 and 60 days past due.
- 61-90: Invoices between 61 and 90 days past due.
- 91+: Invoices over 91 days past due.
Revenue accounts marked as dues revenue are excluded from this graph. Dues revenue does not qualify as an aged receivable.
Sales over time
This chart displays the sales of a revenue account over the past 12 months. Click Revenue Account Filter to switch the revenue account displayed.