- To access the form list
- To add form labels
- To search for forms
- To view the submission and registrants list
- To set a form status
On the Form List screen, you can:
- Create a new form
- Edit, copy, or delete a form
- View a complete list of your published, unpublished, and archived forms
- Add labels to forms, and search for forms by label
- Use the search bar to search for forms by form name or form ID
- Access the submission and registrants list for a form
- Assume the profile of a member to take a form on their behalf
To access the form list
Navigate to Forms > Form List.
To create a new form, click the CREATE FORM button.
For more information, see our help article on creating and configuring forms.
To edit a form, hover your cursor over an existing form, then click EDIT. Click the three dots to Copy or Delete the form.
You cannot delete a form with submissions attached to it. First, you need to delete any submissions attached to that form.
Click TAKE THIS FORM to fill out the form on behalf of a member. In the modal window, select a member from your database, or click PROCEED AS NEW MEMBER to take the from as someone from outside your database. Select Prevent Confirmation Email if you don't want the assumed profile to receive this notification.
This is a great way to test the look and feel of your form. Click PROCEED AS NEW MEMBER, then add a First Name, Last Name, and Email for your test member. You can select Prevent Confirmation Email if you don't want this test member to receive this notification, then click PROCEED AS THIS NEW PROFILE to test your form.
On the next screen, you can navigate through the form on your front-end website.
Ensure this new or existing member has the correct permissions to access the form.
To add form labels
Enter your custom label in the text field underneath the Labels column. You can create labels to organize your forms. This will apply the label to the form. To search for forms by label, click the Filter by labels dropdown menu.
Click Manage Labels to Edit or Delete labels in your saved list.
Hover your cursor over a label to view these options.
To search for forms
Use the keyword search bar. You can search by either form Name or Form ID. Select Show archived forms to display your archived forms. To search for forms by label, click the Filter by labels dropdown menu.
To view the submission and registrants list
To set a form status
Underneath the Status column, you can change the status of each form to either:
- Archived: The form does not display on your website, and these forms do not display in your form list unless the Show archived forms check box is selected
- Published: The form is visible to visitors of your website based on the form's permission settings
- Unpublished: The form is not visible on your website, but displays in your form list