You can add a button to an article so that visitors to your website can click the button to:
- Jump to another page on your site
- Jump to a specific section within the same page or a section within another page on your site (anchor link)
- Jump to another site
- Send an email
Currently, the only way to adjust the color and size of a button is with custom code. For assistance, reach out to our support team.
To add a button to an article
1. Navigate to Website > Articles.
2. Click New in the top right corner of the screen to create a new article. Or, select an existing article from your list.
3. In the article editor, add then highlight your hyperlink text. Then, click the link icon. Add the URL you want the button to link to in the Link URL field. Click Update when you're finished.
You can add an email address to the Link URL field. This will prompt a pop-up confirming if you want to add the mailto: prefix before your email address. This will open the visitor's email client in their browser and populate the recipient field with the email address specified.
You can also link to an anchored URL. For more information visit our help article on creating and linking to an anchor.
4. Highlight your text, then select Heading 6 from the heading dropdown menu.
5. Click Save in the top right corner of the screen when you're finished.
The button will display on your site page with the link embedded.