On this page
You can conduct an advanced search to search for member profiles based on their login activity. Use this option to see who has or has not logged in within the last 7 days, 30 days, 90 days, or the last year. Additionally, you can search for a list of profiles that have never logged in or those that have logged in at any time since their creation.
See below for a few reasons why you may want to search by login activity:
- Identifying who has never logged in so that you can proactively reach out to find out why, share login instructions, and/or outline member benefits.
- Identifying who logs in after a specific blast email, or social media post, to help you better understand what type of content drives logins. You can focus on what resonates with members vs. content they don't find valuable.
- Creating various campaigns around logins. For example, you can search for everyone who has not logged in over the past 3 months, then send a targeted email with information on how they can engage with your organization.
For more information on the advanced search functionality, click here.
To search for members by login activity
1. Navigate to the Profile List.
2. Click the Advanced Search By dropdown menu, then select Last Login Date.
3. You can select whether you want to search by Relative Date Range, Has Ever Logged In, or Has Never Logged in. If you're searching by relative date range, select your date range. Then, click RUN THIS SEARCH.
4. Search results display in the list below. Use the Actions button in the bottom right corner of the screen to update these profiles in bulk. For more information, see our article on the profile list and advanced search feature.