On this page
With the profile import report feature, you can view past profile import results. You can view updated, added, and deleted profiles. You can also see any errors that occurred during the import.
To access your profile import report
Navigate to Database > Profile Import > Import Report.
To use the profile import report
1. Click on the Import ID on the left side of the screen.
2. In the Report Details section, you can view:
- Import ID: Each import has its own unique ID
- Date: Reflects the date the Profile Import occurred
- Status: This area lets you know whether the report is incomplete or complete
- User: Lists the MC Professional Admin who completed the import
- Data File: A downloadable link to the original import file
- Profiles Updated, Added, Deleted: The number of profiles updated, added, or deleted via the import
- Errors: The number of errors that occurred during the import
3. You can Filter Profiles by Updated, Added, Deleted, and/or Errors.
4. To correct errors from the import, click the Export Rows with Errors button. You can correct errors without altering the successfully imported profiles.
You cannot undo a profile import. Use this option to fix errors with your import.
See here, for more information on the most common profile import error.