You can copy the custom HTML templates below to fill out your form confirmation emails. Click on one of the HTML template links then copy the code. Read ahead to learn how to paste the HTML code into form emails.
Click on a template link below to copy the HTML code.
To add HTML email templates to form emails
1. Navigate to Forms > Form List.
2. Hover over a form in your list then click EDIT.
3. Then, complete the following steps:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the right hand column.
- On the Confirmation section, click Properties. On the left hand side - in the Element Properties tab - click Edit Confirmation Email.
4. In the confirmation email editor, click the HTML button.
5. In the HTML Source Editor, paste the HTML code you copied from one of the above templates. Click Update when you're finished.
You can customize these templates with custom colors in the email editor. To do so, select the appropriate table, cell, or row then click either Table Row Properties or Table Cell Properties. In general, we recommend leaving most of the settings as they are. If you click on Advanced, you can select the background color of the selected element.