Oasis is constantly improving, and we roll out those improvements continuously to all customers without disruption as we complete them. Below, you'll find a history of recent updates, as well as a link to our Product Roadmap, where you can see major in-progress items as well as upcoming planned and considered projects.
You can lend your voice to the future of the Oasis roadmap! Click here to submit any feedback or ideas on how we can improve the product. All ideas are reviewed and carefully tracked by our Product team!
Release Notes - Latest Updates:
- Fixed an issue with Relative Date Range searches using inconsistent time zones, resulting in searches that occur later in the day leaving out expected dates (for example, "Today" after 6 pm would not pull items that occurred that same day). This has been resolved.
Oasis is now MC Professional!
Starting this week when you log in, you'll see the MC Professional logo that reflects the new Personify branding, announced earlier this month. Don't worry, nothing has changed about the way you use the product. Click here to learn more about this exciting change!
- Fixed an issue in which merging a profile into another profile did not transfer form submissions from the deleted profile
- Update Review Panel tagged contact lists to direct to the new Contact Center rather than the old
- Fixed an issue with custom recurring email campaigns ending automatically prior to the final custom date
New Engagement Scoring report
The new Member Engagement Scoring Report calculates a weighted "Engagement Score" based on a breakdown of three key areas of engagement in your data: Event Registration/Attendance, Login Activity, and Email Open rates. You can configure how heavily each of these metrics weighs in the overall score of your members, and then run the report to calculate your members' score. Go to Reporting > Engagement to check it out, and/or click here for more info!
- Fixed an issue with the Message History report loading slowly and/or timing out for some customers
- Added an additional method for adding Site Links to the new Contact Center in the Insert Link tool (see screenshot below). You can now select pages, forms, and documents from your website directly inside of the Insert Link function to create hyperlinks to those pages without needing to copy/paste in the URL.
- Updated the Site Links button in the new Contact Center to allow the hyperlinks to be properly encoded in your email. To copy in a Site Link, select the page, then click Copy This URL & Close. You can then use the Insert Link tool to Ctrl-V or right-click and Paste directly into the URL field, or paste into the URL field of any button. Click here for more information on adding Site Links as hyperlinks to your email.
- Added a search to the Saved Emails section in the new Contact Center
- Updated the new Contact Center to populate the From Name and Email by default for new messages with the logged-in users information
- Fixed an issue saving a sent message from the message details after clicking through from the Message Report
- Fixed an issue with Membership Reports drill-down links not populating to the Profile List
- Fixed an issue with Profile List removing "or" criteria after loading saved searches
New Contact Center Official Launch!
Last month, we unveiled the brand new, revised Contact Center, which includes the ability to select Saved Searches as a recipient list, as well as use a simple, easy-to-use drag and drop email editor to compose your emails. This new email editor not only makes editing emails a breeze, it also ensures that your emails are optimized to appear easily readable in any email client, and on any device. As of June 30, all customers will land directly on the new Contact Center and tagged profiles will automatically be selected for recipients. The old contact Center will still be available to access and send old emails for the time being. Click here for full details on using the new version!
New Contact Center Updates
In addition to selecting a saved search as your recipient list, you now have three additional options for designating recipients: All Active and Graced profiles, tagged profiles from the Profile List, as well as the ability to manually add additional emails. We've also added the ability to export the HTML of an email you've built in the new editor - the Export HTML button now appears next to the Save Email button in the upper right corner of the editor.
New Profile List Searches
To support our new Recurring Campaigns feature and give you additional options for running date-based drip campaigns, we've added four new Relative Date Range search options to the Profile List attribute search:
- 7 Days Ago
- 30 Days Ago
- 3 Months Ago
- 6 Months Ago
These searches pinpoint a specific date exactly 7, 30, 90, or 180 days ago from the current date. It does not look for all activity in between then and today (those searches already exist), but instead finds all activity that occurred exactly on that date in the past. This search is useful for looking at how much time has elapsed since a join, renewal, or expiration date, or custom date attribute and is useful in building automated follow-up campaigns: click here for more info.
NEW Contact Center
We are excited to announce the launch of our brand new, revised Contact Center, which includes the ability to select Saved Searches as a recipient list, as well as use a simple, easy-to-use drag and drop email editor to compose your emails. This new email editor not only makes editing emails a breeze, it also ensures that your emails are optimized to appear easily readable in any email client, and on any device. Click here to learn more!
Recurring Email Campaigns
You can now set an email to go out on a daily, weekly, monthly, or custom recurring basis to a saved search of recipients using the Contact Center's Recurring Campaign feature. Based on your email frequency settings, saved emails will go out to an updated list of recipients automatically, saving you time and giving you new tools for engaging your members. Click here to learn more!
- Fixed an issue with E-list improperly rejecting some users
- Updated timezone stamps throughout the system to account for daylight savings time shifting incorrectly
- Fixed an issue with author name not appearing in the Committee Messages tab
- Updated invoice list to remember previously selected statuses