- Employers can now select "Remote" when inputting their company information. This action will make the address field not required, but they can still fill in an address if they choose. Job Seekers will see any address added along with "Remote" on the job listing page.
- We've fixed issues with our logo/image cropper that prevented changes from being saved.
- Our address selector now keys off of city and state as opposed to street number. This should reduce any friction caused by using an unlisted address.
- The new Quick Apply feature removes friction for Job Seekers while making it easy for Employers to manage their applications. NOTE: Admins don’t need to do anything to enable this feature.
- For job seekers, once their Job Board profile has been updated with their details and resume, they can easily flow from one open position to another. They can also opt to post their resume to the Resume Bank as part of the Quick Apply process.
- For employers, when Quick Apply is activated for a posting, they'll be auto-notified of each application and gain access to a running list of all applicants and their status. Changing the status will notify applicants of their approval or rejection (including customizable messaging).
- Also with this release:
- Name and Email will auto-populate from the Oasis profile when completing job posts or using Quick Apply
- Anyone can submit a resume, whether they have an active Oasis profile or not
- Improved Mobile Responsiveness
- Job Seekers can now search on job Title, Description, and Company. Additionally, they can filter positions based on preferred location, custom industries, and employment types.
- Job Posting Distribution is now available, allowing employers to purchase an add-on to have their job posting distributed to all of the profiles in your Oasis database via email, ensuring that their opportunity gets in front of great candidates (even those who may not be actively seeking a new position) and increasing the visibility of their job posting. Check out this article to learn about enabling this feature.
- You can now set limits per user for Discount Codes. This will work per member upon login, or per email for guests.
- Job Board Administrators can now use the Dashboard powered by Google Analytics to understand the demographics and performance of their Job Board, including details like total sessions, page views, bounce rates, and channels of engagement over time.
- Job Board Administrators and Employers can now renew job posts easily after logging into the Job Board.
- We've added the ability for users to share job posts via Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Email.
- You can now offer bundles of posts to Employers, allowing them to purchase multiple posts at once at a discounted rate.
- Job Board Administrators can now configure custom Industry Types for Employers to select when posting a job.