Oasis now supports custom email domains. To set this up, contact the Help team!
In an effort to make profile importing faster and more stable, profile imports now only support .xslx Excel files. .xls is no longer supported.
In Member Type Management, under default notifications, the text indicating to when the grace period is set was not updating appropriately. This bug has been fixed.
When editing notifications under Member Type Management, the checkboxes for "Enable Notification Delivery" and "Attach Invoice to All Notifications" were not holding their checks, leading to confusion about whether these items were truly selected or not. This issue has been resolved.
- We've added "Amount Due" to the invoice list so that you can view the full outstanding amount for partially paid invoices without having to drill into the invoice.
- The all new Incomplete Submission List has been added to the forms area of the site, which gives insight into users who have started but not yet completed a form submission. You can also tag and contact people on this list.
- On the new Member Type Management page, the ability to BCC an email address on a payment confirmation notification was not present. This feature has been restored.
- The Member Type Management page has a new look and feel, giving you a more pleasant user experience when editing the settings and notifications associated with your member types. Learn more here.
- The directory search page now has an updated look and feel
- You can now use multi-select selection sets for base and advanced pricing for membership dues.
- You now have the ability to hide pro forma invoices in the transaction report.
- You now have the ability to prevent guest registrants from receiving Member Type pricing for events.
- If auto-renew is enabled for your organization, the checkbox for auto-renew is now checked "on" by default on all membership forms