- The all new Incomplete Submission List has been added to the forms area of the site, which gives insight into users who have started but not yet completed a form submission. You can also tag and contact people on this list.
- On the new Member Type Management page, the ability to BCC an email address on a payment confirmation notification was not present. This feature has been restored.
- The Member Type Management page has a new look and feel, giving you a more pleasant user experience when editing the settings and notifications associated with your member types. Learn more here.
- The directory search page now has an updated look and feel
- You can now use multi-select selection sets for base and advanced pricing for membership dues.
- You now have the ability to hide pro forma invoices in the transaction report.
- You now have the ability to prevent guest registrants from receiving Member Type pricing for events.
- If auto-renew is enabled for your organization, the checkbox for auto-renew is now checked "on" by default on all membership forms