What is it?
MC | Job Board is an optional add-on for your Oasis product that's structured as a revenue share with no cost to your organization. For more details, check out this article, MC | Job Board: Everything You Need to Know.
Interested in adding MC | Job Board to your toolbox? Click here and fill out the form on the right!
Viewing the Job Board
Your job board will display job postings in chronological order from oldest to newest.
If you choose to use the Featured option (an upgrade posters can opt to purchase), featured jobs will be prioritized at the top of the job board highlighted in yellow.
The member/non-member pricing that you configure in Settings will display on the righthand side of the screen.
How to log in to the Job Board as an Admin
To get started, click the Log In button and enter your Oasis ASA/Admin credentials.
Once logged in, Admins will see the same menu items job posters do on the left (Job Board, Post a Job, and Back to Site) as well as two Admin Only menu items on the right (Track Revenue and Settings).
To configure your job board, navigate to Settings in the top right.
Once in the Settings area, you will see two options;
- Site Configuration
Employers posting jobs are able to select a posting duration of 30, 60, or 90 days. NOTE: The job will be dropped from the board automatically after that 30, 60, or 90 days has passed.
In the Pricing area, you can set the price for each of those durations, as well as the price for the Featured upgrade.
- Featured jobs will be prioritized at the top of the job board highlighted in yellow to make them more noticeable – these jobs are sorted with the most recently posted jobs appearing at the top.
- Non-featured jobs will appear in chronological order from oldest to newest below the featured jobs.
Member vs Non-member Pricing
On the Pricing page, click the Add Member Types button to select the Member Type(s) from your database that should receive the member price.
Enter your preferred Non-Member and Member Pricing in the columns above.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save to preserve your changes.
Once your Pricing and Member Types have been saved, Discount Codes can be configured to offer job posters a percentage off. To set up a Discount Code, click Add A Discount Code.
Fill in the details for your discount code and Save. Note: Make sure the Status is set to Published if you want this discount code to be usable right away.
In the Site Configuration area, you'll configure some basic settings for your job board.
- Site Header: appears in the browser tab for your job board
- Description: a description for your job board
- Back to Site URL: plug in the URL posters should be directed back to if they click on the Back to Site tab
- Only allow members to post jobs? With this box checked, only members will be allowed to post jobs
- Create Account URL: On the login page for the job board, the text "Not a member? Create an account." will link members to this URL (we recommend inserting the link to your membership page or form)
- Send Email Notification on Job Post: with this box checked, the email filled in under Notification Email will receive an email notification each time a job is posted
- Timezone: the timezone for your job board
- Enable Dark Theme? with this box checked, the header background for the job board (behind the logo) will appear darker instead of white
The Track Revenue area shows a history of the transactions coming through your MC | Job Board. On this page you'll see every transaction that has come through your job board, including the poster's name and company name, any discount code they may have used, and how much they paid to post.