Put your event in the palm of their hand
HERE YOU'LL FIND
- Answers to frequently asked questions about your new Conference App
- What to expect in using your Conference App
- Pricing details
- Info on how to take the next step to set up your new Conference App
CONFERENCE APP BENEFITS
- Personalize the app with your colors, logo and other branding — you won’t lose your organization’s identity.
- Syncs to your Oasis or Atlas database so registrants are automatically added to the event roster.
- Survey attendees easily after a keynote, individual session or entire conference to gain valuable feedback.
- Update attendees about last minute changes in real time
- Promote event sponsors throughout the app to increase their visibility.
- All event details are at the attendee’s fingertips, including the schedule, educational sessions, venue maps, etc.
- Enable members to customize their conference experience by easily creating a unique personal itinerary.
Frequently asked questions about the Conference App:
HOW CAN I SEE AN EXAMPLE OF HOW IT LOOKS AND WORKS?
We have an app in the app store. Search ‘MC LIVE!’ in either the Apple Store or the Google Play Store.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
$2,500 annually plus a $250 setup fee*
*Note: the app is available for both iPhone and Android. For IOS only, a $100/year fee paid directly to Apple will be required to personalize the app with your logo and branding. We’ll work with you to set this up during the onboarding process. This does not apply for the Google Play store. This fee may be waived for nonprofits, accredited educational institutions, and government entities.
HOW DOES THE CONFERENCE APP CONNECT TO MY EVENT FORM?
The app is directly linked to the specific MemberClicks registration form you are using for your event (whether you're using Oasis, Atlas, or ePly).
WHAT INFORMATION IS INTEGRATED WITH MEMBERCLICKS?
Attendee information pulls over directly from your registration form which impacts two things:
- The login process for the app: Once the user has registered on your Oasis, Atlas, or ePly registration form, they will be passed over to your app as an attendee automatically. They will use the email address they used to register for your event to log in. Note: they do not have to know their username/password.
- The population of the attendee list: If you chose to display your attendee list, your registrants will display on it automatically after registering.
WHAT KIND OF CUSTOMIZATION OF THE TILES CAN WE DO ON THE DISPLAY OF THE APP?
You can customize the main app image (at the top when you first open the app) as well as the names of the tiles and the image to the left of each tile. You can also add and remove tiles based on your event details and reorder tiles as needed.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION WILL MY USERS BE ABLE TO SEE ON THE APP?
The App displays directories of attendees, sponsors, speakers, exhibitors, etc. for easy searching.
HOW WILL I BE TRAINED ON HOW TO USE THE CONFERENCE APP?
To get you started on your new conference app, we will set you up with an expert from our app partner, MobileUp. They'll provide initial training on the app so that you can plug-in your event details. We also have recorded training available on the Admin side of the app as well as support documentation found here!
WHERE DO I GO IF I NEED SUPPORT?
Our Help Team is an awesome resource for you. Give them a shout!
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
- Review the above details to make sure Conference App is a fit for you.
- We’ll schedule a call to answer any questions you may have.
- If you’re ready to begin using your Conference App, let us know and we’ll set up the billing to get you started.