Put your event in the palm of their hand
In this article, you'll find...
- Benefits of the Conference App
- Highlighted Features of the Conference App
- FAQs about the Conference App
- Info on how to get started
- Additional Resources
- Sponsorship Opportunities: Promote event sponsors to increase their visibility using the sponsors feature and rotating event images
- Save on printing costs (and go green!): All event details are at the attendee’s fingertips, including the schedule, educational sessions, venue maps, etc.
- Collect feedback in real time: Survey attendees easily after a keynote, individual session or entire conference to gain valuable feedback
- Notify attendees ANYTIME: Push notifications attendees about last minute changes or promote events, exhibitors, etc.
- Sync to your Oasis event registration form so registrants are automatically added to the event roster.
- Update attendees about last minute changes in real time using push notifications.
- Survey attendees easily after a keynote, individual session, or entire event to gain valuable feedback.
- Poll attendees at the event or during sessions through the app's Sli.do integration.
- Enable attendees to customize their event experience by creating a unique personal itinerary.
- Display directories of attendees, sponsors, speakers, etc. for easy searching.
Get in touch with us at email@example.com to find out about pricing for your organization.
Frequently asked questions about the Conference App:
HOW LONG IS THE TERM FOR THE APP?
By default, the term for the app is one year from the date activated. If you have a special request, we're always open to it!
HOW MANY EVENTS CAN I BUILD IN THE APP AT A TIME?
As many as you'd like! We don't monitor or restrict this at all.
HOW CAN I SEE AN EXAMPLE OF THE CONFERENCE APP IN ACTION?
We have an app in the app store! Search ‘MC LIVE!’ in either the Apple Store or the Google Play Store to download.
HOW DOES THE CONFERENCE APP CONNECT TO MY EVENT FORM?
The app is directly linked to the specific Oasis event registration form you are using for your event, which means that as attendees register, they'll automatically flow over into the app through our API and can log in using the email address they registered with.
WHAT CONTROL DO I HAVE OVER THE LOOK AND FEEL OF THE APP?
You can customize the main event image, which is also able to rotate. You're also able to add/remove features, customize the image to the left of each feature, alter the order in which the features appear, and change name and/or description of the feature. You can also set the color codes for each of the schedule filers (Type, Track, and/or Level).
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION WILL MY USERS BE ABLE TO SEE ON THE APP?
The app can display directories of attendees, sponsors, speakers, exhibitors, etc. for easy searching. You can also display a detailed schedule (including handouts/files), information about the venue (including floorplans), event resources, and surveys/evaluations.
HOW WILL I BE TRAINED ON HOW TO USE THE CONFERENCE APP?
Once you've signed up with the app, our conference app partner MobileUp will provide you with a 30-60 minute training session to equip you to administer the app. We also have documentation available in our Help Center here.
WHERE DO I GO IF I NEED SUPPORT?
Our Help Team is here for you! Give them a shout!
How to Get Started
- Fill out the form on this page.
- We’ll get in touch to answer any questions you may have.
- Let us know you're ready to move forward and we’ll send over an activation email via DocuSign.
- You'll receive an invoice via email and we'll provide instructions on getting your event set up!