A content delivery system that’s integrated with Oasis that’s affordable and adds value. It can be used as an education piece, a member benefit, a non-dues revenue stream, a marketing tool for the association, and more.
Here you'll find:
- Benefits of the MC | LMS - Watch our video here!
- Highlighted Features of the MC | LMS
- Answers to frequently asked questions about MC | LMS
- What to expect in using your MC | LMS
- Pricing details
- Info on how to take the next step to set up your new MC | LMS
MC | LMS BENEFITS
- Single-Sign-On (SSO) ready with Oasis
- Content Upload and Management
- Recording Services
- Customized Certificates and Continuing Education Tracking
- Group-based Permissioning
- Progress and Usage Reporting
- Custom Content Packaging
Frequently-asked questions about the new MC | LMS:
WHAT DOES IT COST?
Customer price: $3,000 per year or $290 month-to-month ($3,480)
No setup fee
HOW CAN I SEE AN EXAMPLE OF HOW IT LOOKS AND WORKS?
We have a MC | LMS ready for you to experience. Click here to see the content we have put in place for you to explore. Once you’re inside the MC | LMS, click on the courses we have added to show you how it works for you.
WILL I BE ABLE TO MATCH THE MC | LMS TO MY CURRENT SITE?
Yes, we will take a look at your site and match your logo and colors to customize your MC | LMS to match the theme of your existing site.
HOW WILL THE MC | LMS SHOW ON MY SITE?
Your MC | LMS can be linked to your site with a normal menu item to provide easy access to your users. Members will be able to log in just once to be able to access any member only information you have.
WE WANT TO CHARGE FOR OUR COURSES, HOW WOULD WE DO THAT?
You will be able to control the price and charging for courses in Oasis. By creating a form in Oasis, you will be able to establish your pricing that will allow you to charge for your course. You can even use your groups to charge certain groups, and not others (think member vs non member pricing). The transaction will then be found in Oasis just like all the other transactions you have.
HOW WILL I BE ABLE TO CATEGORIZE MY CONTENT?
You are able to customize how you can organize your content by creating and naming the labels.
HOW WILL I BE TRAINED ON HOW TO USE MC | LMS?
Great news! We have developed self guided training just for you. This allows you to to get started building out your LMS as soon as you are ready! Click here to take a peak!
CAN WE PUT TOGETHER A QUIZ FOR OUR USERS AFTER EACH COURSE?
Absolutely, You can create a quiz or assessment at the completion of each course. You are able to build these questions and the format they display.
IS THERE A STORAGE LIMIT FOR MY CONTENT WE WILL BE UPLOADING?
No there is not a limit as to how much content you can upload. Your uploads will be stored much like your Media Manager in Oasis.
CAN WE LIVE STREAM THROUGH THE MC | LMS?
You can! Live streaming is done by embedding the live stream code. We work with two providers to host live webinars. We’ve partnered with TelSpan and Crowd Cast. If you would like to make live streaming available, just let us know.
WHAT IS THE TIMELINE TO BE UP AND RUNNING?
Your MC | LMS will be delivered to you to match your site in a week of purchasing it. From there, it's yours to add content and develop to your needs!
WHERE DO I GO IF I NEED SUPPORT?
Our Help Team is an awesome resource for you. Give them a shout!
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
- Review the above details to make sure the MC | LMS is a fit for you.
- We’ll schedule a call to answer any questions you may have.
- If you’re ready to begin using your MC | LMS , let us know and we’ll set up the billing to get you started.
- Do’s and Don’ts of Selecting a Learning Management System (LMS) (Blog)
- 5 Things Your Association NEEDS in a Learning Management System (Blog)
- Why Associations and Online Learning are a Perfect Pair (Blog)
- 5 Signs You’re Ready for a Learning Management System (Blog)
- Introducing the MC LMS (Video)
- March LMS Webinar (Video)
- How Seamlessly Delivering Content Will Grow and Engage Membership (Blog)
- 3 Simple Steps to Starting an Online Learning Program (eBook/guide)