- Supervisors are now able to see learner progress and reporting just for users who are assigned to groups that they supervise.
- You are now able to choose to use your org logo as the still screen of any videos that are uploaded to the content library instead of displaying only a black screen.
- When SSO is enabled, learners will no longer see an option to change their password from within the LMS under the My Account menu dropdown
- On the profile creation screen, previously, learners were prompted to "Reset" their password upon profile creation. Now, they will instead be prompted to "Enter" their password.
- The Course Progress by User report has been updated to allow the option to customize columns to include all assessments within a course
- You are now able to view the email address that a test email will be sent to
- Media types that are not supported are no longer selectable within the upload modal.
- Required fields are now appropriately marked within certificate creation
- Admins can now apply "Tags" to packages so that learners and consumers can easily filter down to desired content on the front end
- When learners used Android 9.0 devices to watch videos, the system was not recognizing their progress as the videos were opening in new tabs. This has been resolved.
- Admins can now easily search for profiles using email, first name, and last name
- You can merge additional profile data fields into Certificates (i.e. Company Name, Member Number, or Title)
- You can now resend welcome emails and see when existing emails are scheduled
- You now have the ability to determine the default order of packages.
- Attributes from MemberClicks can now be automatically added to MC | LMS during initial sign on. This will help with reporting, and ultimately certificate generation.
- Previously, the Menu Builder editor did not function properly. This has been resolved.
- WebLink customers can now set up single-sign on for WebLink users to access MC | LMS with their existing profile and credentials.
- Admins can now see the question number on the backend when building/editing assessment questions.
- You can now hide instructor email if you do not wish for learners to see it.
- You can now choose if you want to display the score or not for learners upon assessment completion.
- Learners can now navigate to specific questions when completing assessments instead of navigating through them one at a time.
- Time constrained assessments will now automatically expire when time expires.
- Admins can now see which learners are in the process of completing an assessment
- MemberClicks customers can now set up single-sign on for MemberClicks users to access MC | LMS with their existing profile and credentials.
- Admins can now delete profiles in MC | LMS