- You now have the ability to determine the default order of packages.
- Attributes from MemberClicks can now be automatically added to MC | LMS during initial sign on. This will help with reporting, and ultimately certificate generation.
- Previously, the Menu Builder editor did not function properly. This has been resolved.
- WebLink customers can now set up single-sign on for WebLink users to access MC | LMS with their existing profile and credentials.
- Admins can now see the question number on the backend when building/editing assessment questions.
- You can now hide instructor email if you do not wish for learners to see it.
- You can now choose if you want to display the score or not for learners upon assessment completion.
- Learners can now navigate to specific questions when completing assessments instead of navigating through them one at a time.
- Time constrained assessments will now automatically expire when time expires.
- Admins can now see which learners are in the process of completing an assessment
- MemberClicks customers can now set up single-sign on for MemberClicks users to access MC | LMS with their existing profile and credentials.
- Admins can now delete profiles in MC | LMS