- Deleted profiles are no longer reflected in the "End" number in the Membership Report. Previously, these profiles were being factored into that number.
- The new payment management UI has been released for all customers and the old payment management UI has been sunset.
- There are now additional options when creating an Ad Hoc invoice from within an individual profile. You can now choose how to handle the invoice once it is created, and you can also assign a due date of your choosing instead of automatically defaulting to the invoice template settings due date.
- You can now put profiles into their renewal period as a mass action from the Profile List.
- Previously, you could use ">" and "<" when naming Attributes. Due to system vulnerability this is no longer possible. All existing attributes with these characters will remain unchanged, but you will not be able to use this character moving forward.
- We've redesigned the attribute security pages allowing for consolidated member type columns to deliver a streamlined grid allowing for quicker mass changes. You will also be able to make changes across rows, not just columns
- Previously, we were not accounting for financial transactions that were returned from the Auth.net Payment Gateway with an "on hold" status. Now, we mark the transactions as on hold.
- Previously refund transactions that had been fully refunded with a settled credit memo were displayed with an "open" status in the Transaction Report. This has been resolved.
- If you set the "my profile" system page to be the default/home page, you won't be able to view attributes in your profile or the member directory. Profiles will come up empty instead.
- Previously, when you enter or return down in a circle discussion or reply, the following character was added in place of the space: Â. This has been resolved.
- When using selection sets in forms to put users in groups those with a default value would not function properly. This has been resolved.
- Previously, certain individual form submissions and corresponding invoices would appear under their linked organization profile when they should be in the individual profile. This has been resolved.