- You can now configure a form selection set to put users into groups based on their selection. This will help streamline permissions for your members, and eliminate overhead for you as admin.
- Check/reference numbers were not saving when offline payments were made on invoices. This was causing the transaction report to be incomplete. This has been fixed so the check number shows on the transaction report, as well as the line item on the invoice.
- We fixed a bug that was causing a new article to be created every time the save button was clicked on an existing article.
- Firefox was cutting off certain action buttons in the Contact Center. This has been fixed.
- Form section names with quotations were not displaying properly on the summary page. This has been fixed.
- In confirmation emails containing images, size adjustments were not saving properly. This has been fixed.
- In order to increase speed and performance in the Message Report, we adjusted the default load page to show Contact Center messages only, instead of all messages at once. We also made it so the filter choice is maintained when a user navigates away from the page.
- In the Calendar Location Manager, we increased organization and convenience by making events sort alphabetically by Title.
- For clarity under the Community section of the admin site, we have updated "Events" to read "Calendar of Events."
- In committee files, there was previously not a way to sort by the Description. Understanding this could be a more accurate file name for some users, we have added this sorting ability.
- Previously, only numeric characters were allowed in a check reference area. For more flexibility, check reference fields now support input for alpha and special characters.
- Enjoy renewal path ease with your org-level memberships! We've added the ability to configure renewal paths for Organization Member Types!
- You now have a way to merge two individual profiles with the new Duplicate Profile Management feature. Tidy up your database by selecting preferred information from two profiles, while maintaining invoice, submission and message histories from both profiles! Discover more details here.
- When an organizational member type was created, the name was not able to be edited and saved. This has been fixed.
- To encourage simple, automated renewals for organizational members, we have expanded the auto-renew capability to Organization Member Types!
- In order to prevent fraudulent charges on forms, we have implemented captcha. This will only display after a failed transaction attempt.
- Previously, additional guest registrants could not be added to existing form submissions. This has been fixed.