Discount Codes for Memberships is Here! Membership recruitment and renewals just got easier with the ability to offer discount codes for membership dues. This feature will work for both joins and renewals, and is easily configured in Form Builder. Discover more details here: https://help.memberclicks.com/hc/en-us/articles/230535567.
- Previously, when members would view their own message history from their profile, they see the pre-merged fields in contact center messages rather than the accurate merged details. Now they will see the actual attribute values.
- Previously, changes made to the from name and/or reply-to email in saved messages would not save. This has been resolved.
- Previously, certain directory searches would not appear in the site links window. This has been resolved.
- Previously, certain attributes for Organizational Member Types did not display on the front-end My Profile page. This has been resolved.
- Files with a pound sign (#) in the name were producing errors when attempting an upload through site links, media manager, attachments on forms, committees and profile photos. This has been fixed.
- We've added the ability for admins to take forms on behalf of members directly from their profile. This will decrease the time and confusion required to complete form submissions on behalf of members.
- In the new Transaction Report, refunds were only displayed when sale transactions were also included. This has been fixed.
- Some files uploaded to the Media Manager with spaces in their name will have broken URLs when linking to them. This has been resolved, but any remaining files will need to have the titles updated.
- Previously invoices could be paid multiple times resulting in over payments. This has been fixed.
- Chrome was giving users access issues on the committee files tab. This has been fixed so that the files tab on the front end is clickable, regardless of whether files exist there or not.
- Previously the Transaction Report would fail to load at times. This has been fixed.
- We've added 'password reset' emails to the profile message history to make it easier for administrators to confirm these emails were sent out when requested.
- In iCal files, formatting for the location was presenting incorrectly; specifically, locations were shown with no spaces between lines of information. This has been fixed.
- Groups without proper permissions were able to view admin-only events simply by typing/copying the URL into a browser. This has been fixed so that permissions are properly respected on protected events.
- We are excited to announce some improvements to your Transaction Report experience, including a more user friendly interface; faster search processing; real-time applied filtering results; and sticky pagination (i.e., the system will remember that you prefer seeing 50 results at a time rather than the system default of 10 per page).
- We've added the ability to exclude auto-generated invoices with your renewal notifications. This will allow your renewal notifications to be distributed without an attached invoice.
- Previously, the "Site Links" pages throughout the product took significant time to load. We've improved this load time.
Forms List has expanded with a better way to organize ever-growing lists of forms. Now, you can add, edit and delete labels for each of your forms, as well as filter forms by assigned topic for quick and convenient access.
- Contact Center saved messages can be assigned unique names (in addition to their subject lines). Additionally, when loading a saved message, the subject line and message name will populate automatically. Finally, when looking at your list of saved messages, you will now see each message's Last Modified data. These updates will enable you to easily use and organize your list of saved messages.
- We added the ability to include the company/organization name for each MemberClicks transaction sent to MooLah and Authorize.net. The organization name from the profile will be included by default during payment, but can be overwritten or added.
- Previously, standard admins would receive an error message when attempting to send a password reset email. This has been fixed.
- A bug was allowing alpha characters to be included in custom attribute number fields during profile imports. This has been fixed.
- Event permissions were not working properly, allowing individuals with a direct URL for an event to access information that should be protected. This has been fixed.
- The “Pay” button on an individual profile’s invoice tab was not working properly in Firefox. This has been fixed.
- Built-in fields that appeared on a customer admin profile tab, the set/unset as primary options were not working properly. This has been fixed.
- We’ve added the ability to upload iCalendar (.ics) files into the Media Manager to easily add and share meeting requests and tasks.
- We’ve improved the edit submission workflow by displaying the submission price changes modal only if a price field was edited. Additionally, we are no longer defaulting an invoice or credit memo.
- Previously, when you attempted to email an invoice from the invoice list that did not have notifications enabled in the invoice settings, nothing would send. Now, the default notification will be sent.
- An issue causing the Profile List to display incorrectly for those using Chrome version 65 has been fixed.
- Certain permission structures led to the Event List not loading properly for members. This has been fixed.
- Previously, new members and members switching member types during renewal were not seeing the auto-renew checkbox on a form when applicable. This has been fixed.
- When choosing the Pay Now option, form transaction line items were showing up in Moolah and Auth.net with 5 decimal points. This has been fixed so that now shows only 2 decimal places.
- When event descriptions included special characters, the text comes out in the iCalendar file as html. This has been fixed so that special characters render correctly.
- Previously, iCalendar entries that were repeating events were the only iCal files that included the full name and address of an event. One-time events were only including a portion of that address. This has been fixed.
- iCalendar exports were ignoring time zones for events, causing the incorrect time to show on a person’s calendar (e.g., an event set to Pacific time would not adjust upon export for a person in the Eastern time zone). Now, event times are exported correctly according to an individual’s time zone.
- We’ve added the ability to resend itinerary email confirmations from form submissions in the admin profile view. You can now resend contact center, form confirmation and itinerary emails from the admin view of a profile.
- Previously, when a member locked themselves out of their profile after too many failed password attempts, there wasn’t an easy way for admins to unlock those profiles. Now, admins can easily unlock profiles from the profile view. Additionally, the profile will automatically unlock when admins reset the password or assume the users profile.
- Previously, payment failure notifications were not being delivered for declined auto-renewal membership. This has been fixed.
- At times, invoices with multiple partial payments would not go into paid status after being fully paid. This has been fixed.
- Previously, when admins were taking forms on behalf of members, they could only edit the first option in a selection set with multiple checkboxes selected. Admins can now edit all selections within the selection set.
- Previously, the add linked profile search did not return results when using capital letters. The search will now display results regardless of capitalization.
- Previously, when using multiple words in a contact center recipient list search, no results were returned. Now, multi-word searches will display results.
- Previously, when taking a form as a new user, changing the invoice email address was not affecting where the invoice was sent. Now, if the email is updated in the Invoice Me section, that is where the message will be sent.
- Previously, front-end users were able to make partial payments using Moolah EFT. Now, only full payments are allowed (admins still have the ability to change the payment amount on the back end).
- In an event section of a form, the form taker was able to edit the Registrant Name field even if it was set to read-only. This has been fixed so that the read-only status is maintained and form takers cannot change the pre-populated text.
- Organizational profiles were losing their primary email address designation after email list settings were rearranged on the attribute management page. This bug has been fixed.