- We’ve added the ability to upload iCalendar (.ics) files into the Media Manager to easily add and share meeting requests and tasks.
- We’ve improved the edit submission workflow by displaying the submission price changes modal only if a price field was edited. Additionally, we are no longer defaulting an invoice or credit memo.
- Previously, when you attempted to email an invoice from the invoice list that did not have notifications enabled in the invoice settings, nothing would send. Now, the default notification will be sent.
- An issue causing the Profile List to display incorrectly for those using Chrome version 65 has been fixed.
- Certain permission structures led to the Event List not loading properly for members. This has been fixed.
- Previously, new members and members switching member types during renewal were not seeing the auto-renew checkbox on a form when applicable. This has been fixed.
- When choosing the Pay Now option, form transaction line items were showing up in Moolah and Auth.net with 5 decimal points. This has been fixed so that now shows only 2 decimal places.
- When event descriptions included special characters, the text comes out in the iCalendar file as html. This has been fixed so that special characters render correctly.
- Previously, iCalendar entries that were repeating events were the only iCal files that included the full name and address of an event. One-time events were only including a portion of that address. This has been fixed.
- iCalendar exports were ignoring time zones for events, causing the incorrect time to show on a person’s calendar (e.g., an event set to Pacific time would not adjust upon export for a person in the Eastern time zone). Now, event times are exported correctly according to an individual’s time zone.
- We’ve added the ability to resend itinerary email confirmations from form submissions in the admin profile view. You can now resend contact center, form confirmation and itinerary emails from the admin view of a profile.
- Previously, when a member locked themselves out of their profile after too many failed password attempts, there wasn’t an easy way for admins to unlock those profiles. Now, admins can easily unlock profiles from the profile view. Additionally, the profile will automatically unlock when admins reset the password or assume the users profile.
- Previously, payment failure notifications were not being delivered for declined auto-renewal membership. This has been fixed.
- At times, invoices with multiple partial payments would not go into paid status after being fully paid. This has been fixed.
- Previously, when admins were taking forms on behalf of members, they could only edit the first option in a selection set with multiple checkboxes selected. Admins can now edit all selections within the selection set.
- Previously, the add linked profile search did not return results when using capital letters. The search will now display results regardless of capitalization.
- Previously, when using multiple words in a contact center recipient list search, no results were returned. Now, multi-word searches will display results.
- Previously, when taking a form as a new user, changing the invoice email address was not affecting where the invoice was sent. Now, if the email is updated in the Invoice Me section, that is where the message will be sent.
- Previously, front-end users were able to make partial payments using Moolah EFT. Now, only full payments are allowed (admins still have the ability to change the payment amount on the back end).
- In an event section of a form, the form taker was able to edit the Registrant Name field even if it was set to read-only. This has been fixed so that the read-only status is maintained and form takers cannot change the pre-populated text.
- Organizational profiles were losing their primary email address designation after email list settings were rearranged on the attribute management page. This bug has been fixed.