What is it?
The Admin Home screen is the page ASAs and Admins will land on immediately after logging in to MemberClicks as an Administrator.
Understanding the Admin Home
The admin home is broken up into 3 sections. The sections include:
1. Current Membership Rosters (top Left)
The Current Membership Rosters section shows an overview of the list of Member Types on the left, along with three Statuses:
- Lapsed: Members who are expired
- Graced: Members who are within their grace period
- Active: Members who are current
The Prospect Member Type is listed at the bottom, as Prospects are not members, and do not have Statuses associated with their profiles.
2. New Members in the Last 90 Days (top right)
This section of the Admin Home dashboard is showing you members who are new to the organization within the last 90 days broken down by Member Type. We view engagement as the path to retention, and engagement needs to start as early as possible within the life cycle. This area also gives you the ability to see recently added Prospects, who you can engage with more frequently to grow their likelihood of joining.
1. Past Event Attendance (middle left)
This area of the dashboard shows past event attendance. We're using the term 'attendance' specifically, you're able to track who is attending vs. who registered. The dashboard will pull in the 3 most recent past events.
1. Upcoming Expected Event Attendance (middle right)
The Upcoming Expected Event Attendance area pulls in the 3 upcoming events and shows the event date, and the number of registrants so far.
1. Aged Receivables (bottom left)
The Aged Receivables graph shows a summary of the organization's accounts receivable according to the length of time an invoice has been outstanding. Use these numbers to keep up to date on the number of invoices that are past due, and follow up on those past due invoices specifically.
- Current: invoices that are due in the future
- 1-30: invoices between 1 and 30 days past due
- 31-60: invoices between 31 and 60 days past due
- 61-90: invoices between 61 and 90 days past due
- 91+: invoices over 91 days past due
Note: Revenue Accounts marked as Dues Revenue will be excluded from this dashboard view, as Dues Revenue does not qualify as an Aged Receivable.
2. Sales Over Time (bottom right)
The Sales Over Time chart shows the past 12s month view of one specific Revenue Account. Use the Revenue Account Filter button to select the Revenue Account to view.