What is it?
Google Analytics can provide more detailed site statistics about visitors to your website.
NOTE: You will need to have an existing Google Analytics account set up to use this tool. Click here to learn more.
Google Analytics Setup
2. Click Create Account and name it your organization. Click Next.
3. Type in a Property Name and click Show Advanced Options
4. Toggle on "Create a Universal Analytics property. Type in the website url (after https://) and select the 2nd option as seen below. Click Next.
5. Click Next and agree to the terms and click Create.
6. Copy and paste the provided Tracking ID in your MemberClicks/Oasis platform as seen in the next instructions.
Add the Web Property ID
1. Navigate to Google Analytics by hovering over Settings > Google Analytics
2. To link your Google Analytics account with your Oasis product, toggle the Enabled setting to Yes, then enter the Web Property ID (provided by Google).
NOTE: New Google Analytics is not yet supported. Your Web Property cannot start with "G-########", it must start with "UA-########-#".
Article hits are recorded in the Articles tab. To view and compare article hits, navigate to Website > Articles.