What is it?
Exporting the Transactions Report as a CSV or IIF file will generate a file for import into your organization’s Quickbooks account or accounting software.
How to Access
Navigate to Financial > Transaction Report
1. To begin, select either “Export to CSV” or “Export to IIF” option.
2. The file will download, then open in Excel.
Using Filters and Ranges
By choosing a Filter or Date Range you are able to export the specific information needed from the Transaction Report.
Financial Reporting Process
Oasis should be used as your transactional system of record with your accounting system (QuickBooks, for example) used as your financial system of record. In other words, all member invoices and transactions should occur in Oasis with the transaction amounts exported out for financial reporting in your accounting system.
Therefore, the following steps should be used as a guideline for your financial reporting process once all transactions have occurred within Oasis:
- Ensure Revenue Account set up is complete and accurate in Oasis
- Use a standard cadence for exporting transactions to ensure you do not export the same transaction twice (i.e. once a month you export previous months transactions).
- Using the Transaction Report, filter all desired transactions using the date range and filters. NOTE: Date range is absolutely critical to ensure you do not export the same transaction twice
- Export transactions to IIF or CSV depending on requirements
- Import transactions into your accounting system