What is it?
The Exports tab will allow you to download data exported from your Oasis system.
How to Access
Navigate to Reporting > Exports
Exporting Profile Data
1. To export profile data, find the list of profiles you want to export. In this example, I'm exporting all profiles in my database.
2. With the profiles selected that you want to export, click on the Actions menu in the bottom right and choose the option to Export.
3. In the modal window, select the attributes you want to export by clicking into the dropdown
4. Once you have selected the attribute set to export, be sure to name the export in the Export Name field, and you will then be able to click the Export button at the bottom
5. To pick up the export file, navigate to Reporting > Exports. Click on Download File to download the exported file to your computer.