What is it?
The Profile Import Report allows you to view a past Profile Import's results including profiles updated, added, and deleted, as well as errors that occurred during the import.
How to Access
Navigate to Database > Profile Import. Once there, click on Profile Import Report
Using the Profile Import Report
1. To view a profile import report, click on the Import ID on the far left.
2. Once inside the report, view the Report Details section.
- Import ID: Each import has its own unique ID
- Date: Reflects the date the Profile Import occurred
- Status: This area lets you know whether the report is incomplete or complete
- User: Lists the Oasis Admin who completed the import
- Data File: A downloadable link to the original import file
- Profiles Updated, Added, Deleted: The number of profiles updated, added, or deleted via the import
- Errors: The number of errors that occurred during the import
3. Next to Filter Profiles, choose to filter by Updated, Added, Deleted, and/or Errors.
4. To correct errors from the import, use the Export Rows with Errors button on the right. This will allow you to correct errors without altering the successfully imported profiles. NOTE: There is not currently an option to roll back a profile import, so use this option to fix errors instead.