What is it?
You can use the Contact Center to send a newsletter or blast email to profiles in your MemberClicks database. Click here to view our Customizable Newsletter Templates or here to view our Confirmation Email Templates.
How to Access
Access the Contact Center under Community > Contact Center.
Sending a Contact Center Message
1. Begin by selecting your message’s recipients. At the top of the page, choose to Select Recipients From:
All Active and Graced Profiles: use this option to email all Active and Graced members in your database
Profiles Currently Tagged in Admin Search: use this option if you want to email a group of tagged profiles from a previously run Admin Search
Choose to Toggle All Recipients On This Page OR Toggle All Recipients On All Pages.
2. If you or another Administrator want to receive a copy of the message, choose Additional Email Recipients and enter up to 10 additional recipients, then Save.
3. Begin formatting your message by entering a From Name, Reply-to Email, and Subject. NOTE: The From Name and Reply-to Email will pull in based on what’s listed in your Account Settings under Settings > Account Settings.
4. If you want to send a message you’ve already saved, choose Show next to Saved Messages.
Use the Load option to load up an existing Saved Message, or the Preview option to preview one.
5. Compose or edit your message using the WYSIWYG editor. Add any necessary Attachments to the message by clicking Attach File.
6. When finished, you can:
Preview This Message
Save This Message
7. Finally, choose your Message Send Time.
Now: Choosing to send now will allow you to send the message right away.
After Sending, you’ll be taken directly to the Message Report where you can choose to Cancel or Save the message.
A Later Date: with this option, set the date and time, then click Schedule Message.
After Scheduling, you’ll be taken directly to the Message Report where you can choose to Cancel or Save the message.