We've added paging to the API directory/database search results to provide developers a more elegant method to return large numbers of profiles
We made changes to our iPhone app to create a smoother/quicker experience when loading profiles in the directory. Also, some minor UI changes were made with a new color scheme, icons, and wording. The changes have been submitted to Apple iTunes and will be considered version 1.5. Right now, you cannot download these changes, but we are hopeful they will be available in the next week to two weeks. We cannot control the date that Apple accepts these changes, but will update the release notes to let you know when it is available.
Open rates were not being tracked in the Message Report for certain orgs. This has been fixed.
Some messages sent to the elist prevented moderators from viewing the Approve and Delete buttons within the web interface. We've reworked this admin page to prevent this from happening.
There was a permissions issue with aliases for Category Blog and Category List menu item types. We've fixed the problem so permissions are properly enforced on these menu items.
Check out all the fixes and enhancements for this release and past releases here.