MemberClicks Release For 03/19/13
In case you missed the newsletter, we have rolled out a new system status page on http://status.memberclicks.com. We encourage you to bookmark this page to stay up to date with any system news or performance issues.
- In parent/child application form, new child profiles inherited the status of the parent and ignored the form settings. Child profiles now receive the status based on the form configuration, allowing a parent to be set as one status and the child profiles as another
- We found an issue that caused Circle descriptions to be available if a user knew the specific URL. Similarly, users with links to specific Community Forum posts could view the single post. Both these issues have been fixed so permissions are enforced throughout the Social Community and Community Forums
- When adding members to an e-list through the administrative interface, an error prevented the administrator from opting the members into email delivery. We have corrected this error.
- When approving e-list messages with large recipient lists, the message would be approved, but administrators were shown an error message. We've fixed the problem and improved the overall performance of e-list management for administrators.
- Check out all the fixes and enhancements for this release and past releases here.