Release Notes 10/08/13
MemberClicks Release For 10/08/13
- In rare circumstances, Click Thru rates for Contact Center messages were not being tracked due to a back-end error. We've fixed the error and all Click Thru rates are now tracked correctly.
- Large photo galleries in the Social Community were not properly loading in IE. We've fixed the problem so the large photo galleries properly load in all browsers.
- A few forms that had receipts tied to invoices would cause errors when trying to access the receipt list. This has been fixed and receipt lists will load much more quickly as a well.
- It's now possible to edit the Published Date for blog posts. This allows administrators to display when a post was published, rather than the date it was created in the system.
- Several organizations reported that the alphabetical filters on the front-end directory were not working. We've fixed this problem and they work correctly again.
- Check out all the fixes and enhancements for this release and past releases here.