Accessing the blog directly by the URL would result in a permission error. We've corrected this so the blog can be accessed by either a menu item or the direct URL without a problem.
We've made a change to the Quick Search so it omits " and " and " or " (note the spaces) from the search criteria. This means that, moving forward, searching for "cats and dogs" will no longer return "Orlando."
We fixed a problem in which the transaction fee report mis-categorized currencies when there were forms with multiple currencies included in the results.
There was a bug that prevented User Search pages from loading properly upon initially landing on the page. This problem was fixed in-flight.
Check out all the fixes and enhancements for this release and past releases here.