MemberClicks Release For 07/23/13
Once an invoice linked to a receipt was paid, subsequent edits to the form submission would cause a balance due on the invoice. Previously, admins were unable to settle this new balance due. We've added the ability for administrators to settle invoices in this scenario.
We've added a warning message for users choosing to unsubscribe from mass-emails from the Contact Center to reduce the number of unintentional unsubscribes.
When elist messages are rejected due to message size, the sender and the list administrator will now be notified. Previously, only the administrator was notified causing overhead for the admin and confusion for the sender.
We've bumped up system performance when administrators or moderators are approving forum posts.
Members/Admins can now send larger attachments in e-list messages. The allowable size for attachments/messages has been increased from 1 MB to 5 MB (this is message and attachments combined).
- Files that contained "php" in the name would fail when uploading to the Media Manager due to an over-aggressive security precaution. We've fixed this so files with "php" in the name no longer fail. By design, the .php file type will still fail when uploaded to the Media Manager.
- We fixed an issue that caused errors when uploading files to Circles within the Social Community in IE9.
- In rare circumstances, receipts for Parent/Child form submissions displayed incorrectly on the front-end, but correctly in the administrative view. We've fixed the problem so the receipts display consistently.
- Form Field Reports were consistently generating errors. We've fixed this problem.
- We received several reports of the Invoice Me payment option failing to generate an invoice in some organizations. This problem is resolved.
- Previously, it was possible to create a user with identical login credentials via the API. We've added validation to prevent this from happening.
- We've fixed an issue with the blog that allowed Read More links to break.
- There was a problem with Quantity type fields being properly saved on Child pages of some Parent/Child forms. The problem is fixed now.
- We've fixed a problem that occasionally caused a user to lose his/her session when switching between a custom domain and the memberclicks.net domain.
- Users attempting to edit circle discussions within the Social Community experienced problems when making changes. We've fixed these problems.
- A few organizations reported problems indexing select files for inclusion in the Site Search. These issues are now resolved.
- Check out all the fixes and enhancements for this release and past releases here.