Hi MC Fam,
Below are the release notes for 09/18/12. We had a major change to notification emails that went live today, please see more about unsubscribe links in the first bullet point below. To view previous release notes, please click here
- Forum Update: Admins will now be able to mass subscribe all NEW members to NEW topics on a forum level. Also, we have added unsubscribe links to all notification emails pertaining to the social community and forum. Please visit https://help.memberclicks.com/entries/21888866 for more information.
- Forum and Social Community Notification Emails: Ensured all are now in HTML and not in Text. This is a step to ensure links will be able to work properly for all members.
- Social Community Editing Profile Update: Many customers complained that the “pencil” edit icon in the members profile (social community) was too confusing for members to understand. We replaced the pencil with an “edit profile” link to help clarify this for the members.
- Continuing Education Updates:
- Updated language in the Enrollment Profile Section
- Added wording for unassigned credits on the Admin side
- Added option to remove a user from a program
- Multiple admins can now receive email notifications of credit submissions
- Added expiration notifications to be sent to users
- Tracks are now shows to user, before credits are even entered
- Credit types can now be made inactive
- Added an Expired Credits section on “My Credits” page
- Users can now add half credits
- Took out the ability to create electronic certificates (are revamping the process now)
- Continuing Education UI Improvements: MC has created a whole new look for Continuing Education and now has new buttons and tables. It is a clean and modern update for our users.