MemberClicks Release For 05/28/13
- The Invoice List includes a column to display the invoice number. Previously, this was only available when viewing a specific invoice or hovering over the invoice name within the list.
- When configuring automated dues reminder emails within an Expiration Date attribute, administrators now have a 45 day option.
- HTML tags in selection set values can cause errors in various places within the system. We have added validation to prevent the creation of selection set values that contain HTML tags.
- When Form Revenue Reports included inactive profiles, the Contact Names did not display. We've fixed the report so Contact Name fields now display whether the profile is active or inactive.
- There were several instances of Community Forum posts being duplicated. We fixed the problem and prevented duplicate posts from being created in the future.
- Check out all the fixes and enhancements for this release and past releases here.