On May 1, we'll be making big improvements to the look of the admin home page, and we want to make sure you've got the details:
- We've streamlined the admin statistics area to give you a better view of the important information.
- The admin shortcuts area now features improved editing and management interfaces.
- We've reworked the menu system to increase usability.
The changes below are indicative of an effort to streamline the look of our site and in no way infers that this is at a higher priority than the coming exciting functionality enhancements. We have an incredible new member on our team who will be solely focused on updating the Admin Template, Admin Home, Menus, etc. and to provide you with a much more user friendly look/feel. Our engineering team is still focused on launching the new exciting product functionality in the coming months!
Before & After
Admin Home Statistics
This tab lists all of the profiles in your database. The numbers are broken down by group ("Admin", "Basic Contact", "Companies", etc.) and status ("Active", "Inactive", "Invalid", etc.).
- To view profiles simply click the "View" button next to the appropriate group.
- To add new profiles simply click the "Add" button next to the appropriate profile type ("Add" next to "ASA Profiles" allows you to add additional ASAs and next to "Total Active Profiles" allows you to add additional profiles to any of your database groups).
This tab shows you the number of active forms you have and allows you to add a new form (1) as well as view the form list (2).
This tab shows the number of events, polls, community forums, and forum posts. You can add new events or polls by clicking the "Add" button next to the category (1). To view any of the categories, click the "View" button (2).
This tab shows your current MemberClicks package limits and usage.
Retrieve Data Exports
This tab allows you to access any of the data exports you've requested. If you receive an email notifying you that a data export is complete, this is the area where you'll find the file.
Admin Home Control Panel
The customizable admin home control panel has also been updated. You'll notice in the comparison below that the sections have been cleaned up and we've made it easier for you to manage them.
Now, only 4 items/buttons will initially appear per section. To view more, simply click the "More" button (1). Doing this will provide an expanded view where you're able to access the additional buttons for that section (2).
To edit a section click the gear icon in the top-right corner (1) or "Configure" from the expanded view (2) or "Edit" in the top-right corner of the admin home page (3).