What is it?
- The MemberClicks Help Center includes knowledge base articles, training videos, discussion forums and feature requests.
- New features and other ideas can be suggested and discussed through the MemberClicks Ideas forum.
- It's easy to see which ideas are planned or completed.
- MemberClicks staff participate directly in the forums and ideas area.
How to Access
To access the Help Center, visit help.memberclicks.com and log in with your ASA credentials, OR click on the Help Center icon at the top of your Admin Home screen.
Get To Know the Help Center
The Home page of the Help site contains links to every area, including MemberClicks announcements, knowledge base topics, videos, ideas, and more.
To submit a request for the Help Team, click on the Submit A Request link at the top of the screen. Enter the subject and a description of your request in the area provided.
To check the status of your requests, click on the Check Your Existing Requests link at the top of the screen. Your open existing requests will be displayed.
To see your solved / closed requests, click on the link in the green area to the right. Your closed requests will appear.
To search through the Knowledge Base, enter your query in the box that appears at the top of the Home page or in the green area to the right of the page.
At the bottom of each search results page, an area appears that asks: "Didn't find what you were looking for?" This area prompts the user to ask a question in the Community Support Forum which allow questions and answers to be viewed by all ASAs, submit a new feature Idea, or start a new ticket
To access the Feature Requests area, scroll down on the Home or Knowledge Base page to Community.
- By default, this area sorts by the most popular ideas. It also allows you to sort ideas by most recent, planned, done and not planned.
- Users can suggest an idea by clicking "Suggest an idea." This page will allow them to submit their idea, further information and an optional attachment.
- Other users can then vote on ideas by clicking the "Me too!" button on the idea page.