This will show you the steps involved in adding a new article/page to your site.
Create a new Article
- Access the Article Manager
- Click the "New" button towards the top-right corner
Enter Article details and content
- Enter a name in the Title box
- The alias will auto-fill based on the title
- Select a category to place the new article in
- Add your desired content (text, images, links, etc.) into the editor window
Under "Group Access" assign permissions to groups that should be able to view this article.
Check the box to the left of the group name for each group that should have permission to view it (the box to the left will check/uncheck all groups at once). Click "Save" when finished.
You can also assign permissions from the Article Manager by tagging an article (or articles), then clicking the white "Permissions" lock in the top righthand corner of the screen.
Assign permissions for each group who should be able to view the article(s), then Save.
Saving an Article
- Click "Save" to save all changes and exit to the Article Manager
- Click "Apply" to save all changes and remain in the Article Editor
- Click "Close" to discard any changes/cancel
Click here for a video on adding and editing articles on your website.
Click here for a video on adding content to your website.