Why is it used?
In order to accept payment through your online forms, you will need to have a merchant account and payment gateway setup. Once established, you're able to integrate the account with your MemberClicks forms and enable the real-time credit card and/or e-check payment option. This allows your users to quickly and securely pay for membership dues, event registrations and other items immediately after submitting a form. MemberClicks has established security measures which are certified as PCI compliant to keep the entire process safe and secure for you and your users.
What is it?
Through the Payment Service Options area you're able to integrate real-time credit card and e-check payment solutions. Real-time credit card processing allows a user to pay their amount due with a credit card, which processes instantly through your payment gateway. E-check processing allows a user to pay their amount due with a checking account by entering the routing and account numbers. Both options require a merchant account and payment gateway, and you're able to choose from some of the most reputable companies that MemberClicks has established partnerships with. To view more information regarding the compatible payment processors, please click here.
Compatible credit card providers:
- Moolah Payments
- First American Payment Services (FAPS)
- PayPal Website Payments Pro
- PayPal Express Checkout
- Payflow Pro
- Cardservice International/LinkPoint
- Moneris eSelect Plus Canada
Compatible e-check provider:
- Moolah EFT
By accessing the Payment Service Options area you're able to add new, update or remove payment processor information.
- Start by navigating to Forms > Payment Service Options
- Click on "setup account"
- If adding a new service, select the appropriate one from the "additional services/service options" menu and then click "add service"
- Now click on the configure link located under "currently active services"
- Add/update the information required (different for each provider)
- And finally, select each credit card type that you're able to accept
For full details, call us at 800.914.2441 or click here.
MemberClicks is proud to announce a partnership with Moolah Payments. Moolah is made up of professionals who have experience in the non-profit and association world, making them the best choice for your organization.
Through our relationship with Moolah, you can get the MemberClicks Customer rate of only $16.95 per month - a 25% savings off the regular price.
On top of that Moolah will waive the $195 set-up fee!
To integrate a Moolah Payments type account you will need the following:
- API Login ID
- Transaction Key
With First American Payment Systems, the application process is handled through MemberClicks. The application, terms & conditions, and "application process/guide" documents are available below:
To integrate a First American Payment Systems type account you will need the following:
- Gateway ID
The TCID (transaction center ID) is a 5 digit number found in the initial email sent to you. To obtain the gateway ID, please follow the steps below:
- From the home page click "security settings"
- Click "gateway options"
- Your gateway ID is displayed, which you can copy and paste
To integrate an Authorize.Net type account you will need the following:
- API Login ID
- Transaction key
- *MD5 hash value
*The MD5 hash value is only necessary if you have it setup in your Authorize.Net account - generally it is not used.
To obtain the necessary items, please login to your Authorize.Net account and follow the steps below:
- From the home page click on the "account" tab towards the top-right or the "settings" link in the left menu
- Under "security settings" click "API login ID and transaction key"
Note: in some cases you may receive error messages about certain fields being required by Authorize.Net - go into the "payment form" area (with red * below) to adjust these required fields.
- Your API login ID will be displayed - copy and paste it into a text file or directly into the MemberClicks Payment Service Options area. Since the transaction ID only displays 1 time when it is initially created, you'll need to create a new one. Answer your security question and click "submit" - then copy and paste your new transaction ID
To integrate a PayPal Website Payments Pro or Express Checkout type account you will need the following:
- API Username
- API Password
- Digital certificate file
To obtain the 3 necessary items, please login to your PayPal account and follow the steps below:
- Click on the "my account" tab if you're not already there
- Hover over "profile" and click on "My Selling Tools"
- Click on "API Access" under "account information"
- On the following screen click "Request API credentials" in the first box, "option 2 - Request API credentials..."
- Click "View API certificate" in the second box, then Agree and Submit (If you see "View API signature" instead, click here)
6.Your API Username and Password will now be displayed - copy and paste them into a text file or directly into the MemberClicks Payment Service Options area. Before leaving this page, you must also click "download certificate" to obtain the digital certificate file.
- API Username/Password - copy/paste is recommended as these items are case-sensitive
- Digital certificate file - save the file as-is on your computer; it will be a text file named "cert_key_pem.txt"
- Click on "View API signature"
- Click "remove"
- Click "remove" a second time
- Continue to step #6 above
The Payflow Pro service requires the following:
Note: these items are established when your account is created, therefore no images are available.
- Username - If you set up one or more additional users on the account, this value is the ID of the user authorized to process transactions. If, however, you have not set up additional users on the account, USERNAME is the same value as VENDOR.
- Vendor - Your merchant login ID that you created when you registered for the account.
- Password - The password that you defined while registering for the account.
- Partner/Reseller - The ID provided to you by the reseller that your account was established through; if you registered directly through PayPal, the value should be "PayPal".
The Cardservice International/First Data service requires the following:
- Store name - this is the "store number" provided in your welcome email (numeric)
- Digital certificate file
To obtain the 2 necessary items, please login to your Cardservice International/First Data account and follow the steps below:
- Your store name/number is located in the upper-right corner, after "welcome..."
- For the digital certificate file click on "support" then "download center"
- Click "download now" and save the file as-is on your computer
The Moneris service requires the following:
- Store ID
- API Token
With Moolah Payments, you are able to accept check payments online without requiring your members to mail anything. It works like using a credit card, but instead of entering CC information, the user will enter their checking account information.
MemberClicks has partnered with Moolah Payments in order to offer organizations the ability to accept E-Check payments through MemberClicks forms.
To get started accepting Electronic Check Payments, please contact the MemberClicks Help Team to get the application process underway or contact your Moolah representative.
- Click on "View API signature"