What is it?
- Receipts can be transferred from one profile to another profile.
- From time to time, form submissions create duplicate profiles when users enter a different e-mail address in the form than what is in their profile. Transferring the receipt from the new profile to the original, main record allows administrators to remove duplicate profiles without losing receipt data.
How To Use It
- While logged in as an administrator, go to the Forms List.
- Click on the "Receipts" link for the form that contains receipts you want to transfer.
- Tag the receipt you want to transfer, then click the "Transfer" link.
- A window appears allowing you to search the database and select the profile to which you want to transfer the receipt. This is a similar search feature to the one used in Committee Management and E-list Management; it uses attributes configured as "Quick Search" attributes.
- When you have found the destination profile for the receipt, select the radio button and click continue.