What is it?
The Transaction Fee Report will allow you to view transaction fees incurred on your account.
How to Access
Reports > Transaction Fee Report or EFT Fee Report
Using the Transaction Fee/EFT Fee Reports
Each Report includes a list of all billable transaction charges on your account. These are the reports our system uses to generate your invoice.
You can access this report and generate different reports based on your desired time periods at any time. You can also export the data from the reports.
You can run reports by:
- Month: Select the month and year that you would like to view and click Submit.
- Date Range: Select a Start Date and End Date and click Submit.
The following fields are displayed in the report:
- Form ID: This is the system ID of the specific form that is listed.
- Status: This is the current status of the form that is listed.
- Form Name: This is the name of the form that is in the report
- Transaction Count: This fields lists the total number of transactions that each form processed during the selected time period.
- Transaction Amount: This field lists the total amount of money that each form processed during the time period. Each currency is listed separately.
- Billable Amount: This is the sum of the Transaction Count Fee and Transaction Amount Fee. This is the amount that your account is billed for the selected time period.
Once you have selected the type of report you wish to run, click the submit button at the bottom of the page.