What is it?
Form Revenue Reports give you information about the revenue distribution across one or more selected forms. Some of the uses for Form Revenue Reports include:
* Create a report of total form revenue.
* Create a report to display form revenue by group.
* Create a report of form revenue distribution by pricing options.
* Create a report on the distribution of form revenue across the form payment options.
* Create a report to summarize payment and credit activity for a form.
* Create a report to detail form receipts with a balance due.
* Create a report to summarize discount code use and the contribution of each discount code to component revenue for a form.
* Create a report to summarize date based form pricing and the contribution of each date based range to component revenue for a form.
How to Access
Navigate to Reports > Form Revenue Report
Using the Form Revenue Report
If you have previously saved a Form Revenue Report, you will see the Choose a Report section at the top of the screen. You can view and delete previously saved reports in this section.
If you have not saved a report yet:
Click on the Create button to run a new report.
Choose which type of Form Revenue Report you want to create > Click Continue.
- Component revenue by form: Shows the total revenue for all forms broken out by form
- Total revenue by member group: Shows the total revenue broken out by member group OR attribute across specific form(s)
- Revenue distribution by pricing: Allows you to view revenue distribution by field
- Payment/credit activity summary: Allows you to view a summary of payments and credit activity by form
- Revenue by form payment option: Allows you to view transaction amounts by payment option AND as a component of total revenue for a specific form
- Receipts with balance due: Allows you to view the total balance due amount as a component of total revenue
- Discount code summary: Allows you to view discount code summary use AND as a component of total revenue
- Date-based pricing summary: Allows you to view a summary of date-based pricing use AND as a component of total revenue
Enter a Report Title and choose a date range or enter the dates for which you want to run the report. Select the forms to use for this report.
* If you chose to view total revenue by member group, choose a sorting method for your results and click Continue.
A summary page will display the criteria you have selected. Use the Edit links to change specific criteria, or click Submit to run the report.
Your report will appear. If the report is more than one page, click on the arrows in the upper left corner to navigate between pages. In the upper right corner, you can choose to save the report, export it as a PDF or export it as an Excel file by clicking the respective icons.