What is it?
Form User Reports give you information about users who have and have not submitted a form. Some of the uses for Form User Reports include:
* Find out who is attending which events.
* Discover who attended one event that may not have attended another.
* Report members that are eligible to, but have not yet registered/renewed.
* Find members that attended a previous event but haven’t yet registered for an existing event.
* Learn which members have never attended an event.
How to Access
Navigate to Reports > Form User Report
Using the Form User Report
If you have previously saved a Form User Report, you will see the Choose a Report section at the top of the screen. You can view and delete previously saved reports in this section.
If you have not saved a report yet :
Click on the Create button to run a new report.
1. Enter a Report Title
2. Choose a date range or enter the dates for which you want to run the report
3. Select the forms to use for this report. For each form you select, you can choose whether to display submissions, non-submissions or both. You can also choose to show other form submissions or non-submissions associated with each result.
Once you have selected the forms you want to use, click Continue.
Choose how you want your report sorted from the list of attributes.
Sorting options are limited to the City, State, Zip, Country, and Group attribute types. The attribute you select will be used to order your report results. Results will be grouped together by the selected attribute (User Group by default) and alphabetical by Contact Name. Once you have selected an attribute, click Continue at the bottom of the page.
A summary page will display the criteria you have selected. Use the Edit links to change specific criteria, or click Submit to run the report.
Your report will appear. If the report is more than one page, click on the arrows in the upper left corner to navigate between pages.
In the upper right corner, you can choose to save the report, export it as a PDF or export it as an Excel file by clicking the respective icons.