- Admins can now restrict Individual and Organization name to be “read-only” in forms along with all built-in attributes. This allows admins to set any field as read-only; previously this was only available on some of the fields in the form builder.
- Customers now have the ability to archive old forms no longer in use, offering a less cluttered view in forms list.
- On the front end of the sites, saved searches were returning 0 results despite proper attribute security being in place. This bug has been fixed so the saved searches return accurate results.
- In the forms list, the registrant count was presenting as “0” instead of “View Lists” when the form had multiple events and the first of which had zero registrants. This bug has been fixed.
- The selection set summary report did not include the selection set name on the export, only the selections. The selection set name has been added to the export.
- Authorize.net payments with a billing address over 59 characters would not process. The bug has been fixed and these payments can now be processed.
- The form revenue report would freeze when attempting to load certain forms. This bug has been fixed.
- The Admin bar would change when navigating to certain Community Pages. This bug has been fixed.
- When attempting to view online connections in the social community an error page would appear. This was a seldom used feature from a previous version of the product so we’ve removed it to address the issue.
- There were a few workflows that allowed Organization profiles to be changed to Individual profiles. These workflows have been modified to prevent Organization profiles changing to Individual profiles.
- Admins can now send Contact Center messages to users from the actions menu within a profile. This makes contacting a user easier by eliminating the need to go back to the profile list to send a message to the tagged profile.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) payments made through profiles on the front end were not resulting in a paid invoice or showing up in the transaction reports. This bug has been fixed.
- For date-based member types with a multi-year pricing setup, only additional duration pricing was reflected for renewals through the profile. This bug is fixed so the first-year pricing is added to the new duration pricing, resulting in an accurate multi-year price total.
- Prospects with expiration dates (lapsed members that had been converted to prospects) were not being treated as re-joining members when taking application forms. This bug was fixed so these profiles are treated as new members for their price and expiration date calculations.
- Form confirmation emails were coming from the system default email address. This bug has been fixed so notification emails come from the site’s default email address set in Account Settings.
- Transactions in MemberClicks were appearing one penny off from what was showing in Authorize.net. This bug has been fixed, and the transactions are representing correctly.
- When a form's event section pricing was being set up with member-type and date-based pricing, the price shown in the submissions list and export was incorrect. Now the pricing is correct.
- When a form's event section pricing was set up with a required single-selection drop-down that did not have a default value, the price was showing incorrectly in the submissions list and export. This has been fixed, and now the pricing is correct.
- Email addresses with certain special characters before the @ symbol were not displaying properly in the directory template. This bug has been fixed.
- When a front-end membership renewal form had a number field, and the member type selected was changed (i.e., toggling between member type options), the value was not getting cleared, causing a price discrepancy on the invoice. This bug has been fixed to reflect proper pricing.
- When trying to renew a profile with multiple renewal paths, the membership duration and pricing was not presenting accurately. This error was occurring only in certain versions of Firefox and Internet Explorer and has been fixed.
- A bug was causing per-unit pricing to copy incorrectly on forms with a number field. This has been fixed and now pricing from the original form will copy over.
- When a former-member-turned-prospect attempted to rejoin through a form, a bug was adding only one year to the former expiration date. This has been fixed so the new expiration date is shown.
- The financial dashboard was displaying improperly in Chrome. This has been fixed so the display is accurate.
- When an ad hoc invoice was being paid for with an offline method, the .iif file name was exporting as the organization name. Now, the export properly displays with the individual's first and last name.
- Previously, when a member renewed to a different member type that had different duration options, the initial member type’s durations were displayed on the invoice. We now display the correct duration options on the invoice.
- Taking an application form with a lifetime membership option no longer causes the user to be charged for a lifetime membership when they've selected another member type.
- When using advanced pricing for an organizational member type, the renewal invoice would print the words "Organization profile with attribute --" followed by the attribute name. It now displays the attribute name only.
- For customers using Authorize.net for auto-renewals, updating credit card information on a membership form was not updating the card information upon auto renew. This bug has been fixed.
- An error causing number type pricing fields and dollar amounts to calculate incorrectly in form revenue reports has been fixed. This fix applies to number fields in membership sections. A previous fix corrected the same issue in event and general sections.
- On the admin side, an error was causing file uploads in committees to fail. This bug has been fixed.
- A caching issue in Internet Explorer was causing a voided invoice to appear open upon refresh. This bug has been fixed.
- In recent versions of IE (10+), the admin home did not load correctly. Now it does.
- Per-page views were not working properly within committee messages on the front end and admin side. Now these settings are displaying properly.
- When posting committee messages, we now indicate the number of characters entered so users know when they are at the 1,000 character limit.
- Pagination behavior has been updated so that desired per-page results remain the same between back and forth browser actions. Additionally, once a per-page number has been selected, the system now remembers that preference as the default display option.
- The default sort order for both committee files and messages now displays as most recent to oldest.
- A bug that, on rare occasion, caused invoices to not generate when renewing from a user's profile on the front-end has been fixed.
- For profile and admin renewals, a new invoice was being generated even when no changes were made to pricing during the renewal, causing the old invoice to be voided. This bug has been fixed so a new invoice only generates when a change has been made to the member's renewal.
- We fixed a bug that prevented admins from processing renewals when the only renewal path for the member was a different member type. For example, first year members having to renew as professional members.
- In forms, if auto-renew is required in the MT, the checkbox in the membership section was not selectable. Now, it is selected by default, as well as un-editable.
- Number fields with pricing in general sections of forms were not always calculating properly in the form revenue report. Now they do.
- A bug existed that caused email addresses with multiple extensions after the @ symbol to not hyperlink properly in the member directory. This has been fixed.
- When searching saved messages in the contact center, uppercase search terms always returned no results. Searches can now contain uppercase letters and results will return.
- Comment tags in the html of an event were causing the event page—including location and map--to repeat itself in view mode. This bug has been eliminated.
- Event location URLs were not working if "https" was entered. This bug has been fixed.
Article is closed for comments.