- When creating or editing articles, you can quickly see changes by clicking the “Open” link.
- Previously, invoices had system default address fields for the invoice recipient.You now have the ability to customize the invoice recipient fields in Invoice Settings, giving you the flexibility to add built-ins such as a prefix, custom attributes and text.
- We’ve improved the form submission user experience by auto-scrolling them to skipped required fields.
- When recovering a forgotten username, there is now a self-service workflow for users that have an email address in multiple profiles. Previously, this required administrative intervention to resolve. With this update, users will receive an email with each profile’s username.
- Before, your invoice templates determined the due dates for invoices created by form submissions. We’ve given you the ability to choose a specific invoice due date per form regardless of invoice template settings, giving you more administrative control over when you expect remittance of payment.
- Until now, exporting a registrant list that included discount codes used was not possible. Now, any discount codes used on a form submission can be included in the registrant list export.
- When filtering transactions in the Transaction Report, you can now exclusively filter by “Transaction Status.”
- In the message report, the number of click-throughs displayed did not always match the number of profiles when drilling into that report. We now account for these scenarios so the displayed count matches the number of profiles.
- If a profile owner was not able to edit their first name or last name and prefix or suffix was enabled in attribute settings, the profile owner was not able to see their own first or last name. This has been fixed.
- In some cases, invoices that were fully paid were not being marked as Paid. Now they will be.
- When editing forms and configuring attribute security, organizations that only have individual member types were seeing settings that only applied to organization member types, causing some confusion. We’ve created clarity by adding logic around which settings display based on the member types created in each site.
- When re-sending a paid invoice, the original invoice notification was sent which caused confusion for the recipient. We now send the paid invoice notification when a paid invoice is resent.
- When editing form submissions to add guests, the guests were not receiving the same discounted pricing as the original form taker. Now, guests added to existing submissions will receive the same discounted pricing options.
- Members in an attribute-based member type could submit a membership form without actually making a valid selection for the attribute. This has been fixed.
- We’ve improved how we communicate within the product. The ‘Need Help?’ section has been renamed ‘Resources’. It’s been given a cleaner look and feel with all the same features: access to the Help Center, contextually relevant tutorials for beginners and quick access to our feedback portal. We’ve also added access to the live product roadmap and we’ll be communicating new feature launches in this updated section.
- Invoices now include additional details about the payment method. Specifically, they now display the last four digits and type for credit card payments and the reference number for offline payments.
- For an admin taking a form on behalf of a member, additional payment options are visible to the admin (e.g., offline payment) that are not visible to the member taking a form. This has created some confusion, so we have added language to the product notifying admins that they are able to select additional payment options that their members cannot.
- Previously, the invoice link provided in auto-renewal notifications for Member Types with $0 dues did not work nor was there was an attached invoice in the notification email. The link now works, and the invoice is attached.
- For members renewing through a form into a period based Member Type with Attribute based pricing, their expiration dates were updating to the date they renewed as opposed to the period end date. Their expiration dates are now updating to the correct period end date.
- Previously, when clicking the link from a renewal notification email, the due date was one day off. Now the date is correct.
- The country field was not populating correctly on invoices when viewed through the member portal. They are now displaying accurately.
- When inserting an image into an article, Contact Center message, form confirmation, etc., the width and height dimensions were not being recognized properly. Now, the dimensions are saving in the html upon an image being inserted.
- Apostrophes in default text fields were mistakenly being represented with “&apos” when a user takes a form. This has been fixed so apostrophes show accurately.
- We corrected a display issue that occurred when a payment was being processed by members; the whiteout did not completely cover the submit payment button, but now it does.
- Previously, when renewing a profile from the administrative interface, it was possible to create the invoice before selecting whether or not the invoice should be emailed or paid immediately. We’ve corrected the issue so admins need to make the choice of how to handle the invoice before creating it.
- We corrected an error that happened when administrators were creating renewal invoices for profiles that were renewing into a member type other than their current member type.
- Profile Notes! Now you can easily track conversations, call histories, event concessions, etc. within a profile so your staff and product admins are on the same page when interacting with members. To learn more, visit: https://help.memberclicks.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002695312-New-Taking-Notes-on-a-Profile
- The emails associated with invoice templates (new invoice, reminder email and payment confirmation) have default content when no custom content is created. Previously, we didn’t show the default values for these emails, but now we do.
- The member view of voided invoices still displayed a value in the balance due column. We’ve corrected this confusion so members won’t think there’s a balance due for voided invoices.
- When viewing more than ten transactions per page on the transaction report, sorting by date did not work correctly in Chrome. Now it does.
- Entering three or more search terms in the instant search caused malformed results. We’ve corrected the problem so the results aren’t broken, even with three or more search terms.
- Administrators without the ability to edit an expiration date attribute, per the settings in attribute security, were also unable to view the expiration date attribute in a profile. We now correctly apply the attribute security settings in this case.
- We removed an unnecessary dash on the summary page of forms that appeared for built-in attributes tied to organizational profiles.
- Quotes in an event section label and apostrophes in form section titles were not being correctly rendered to form-takers. Now they will be.
- The latest changes to attributes view was one day off. We’ve corrected the problem so the date is accurate.
- Previously, when trying to add event guests through editing submissions, the built-in fields were not exporting correctly despite the data being saved in the the submission. Now results are accurate in the registrant list export.
- For $0 member types set up with advanced pricing, renewal invoices were not voiding out when a form was taken. Now the old invoices will be voided when the new one is generated.
- You are now able to designate Revenue Accounts as Cash Accounts. This will allow the import of financial transactions into QuickBooks with Cash Accounting formatting.
- When trying to submit payment on a form, a specific set of members received an error message of “Payment declined: Payment Processor not found.” This has been fixed.
- A recent update prevented the downloading of Credit Memos as PDFs. This bug has been fixed so memos download properly.
- Punctuation/spelling/wording updates were made, including:
- In the Committees tab of profiles, “Notifications” was misspelled, and is now correct.
- Changing the term “Membership Renewal Options” to simply “Membership Options” in the form builder’s membership section, since this section applies to people joining and renewing.
- Removing the word “the” from and adding a period to the message located under the new user form login area. Now it appears as: “By providing your email address, you agree to receive emails from YOUR ORG NAME.”
- You are now able to make invoices ‘Due Upon Receipt’ in Invoice Templates. Invoice recipients will see 'Due Upon Receipt' for invoices with this setting. On the invoice list and for administrative reporting, the invoice due date is the creation date.
- In member type and invoice template notification editors, you are now able to add an unordered/bulleted list.
- The read-only function of forms was not presenting properly, causing fields to appear as if they were editable. This bug has been fixed.
- When a member would renew through a form, the system created a new invoice. This has been updated so that a new invoice will only be created if member type, member type pricing, invoice total, membership duration have changed.
- Dropdown selection sets in forms were defaulting to the first available selection causing users to occasionally submit the form without knowingly making that selection. Now, dropdowns lead with “Make a Selection” so the user understands when a selection item needs their attention
- When a user would try to opt out of autorenew, they were not being opted out until after they paid the invoice. This has been fixed so opting out of autorenew is immediate.
- Merged data was not working properly for payment notification communications for BCC’d addresses. This bug has been fixed.
- On the administrative side, when the first listed member type was organizational -- because member types are listed alphabetically -- the attribute security dropdown menu was defaulting to a blank option. This has been fixed.
- In the subject line of a Contact Center message, special characters (e.g., “á, é, ú, ¿, ¡, etc.) were not sending properly. This bug has been fixed.
- When renewing a period-based member type into a lifetime membership, the newly generated invoice was showing the wrong expiration date. This bug has been fixed.
- Correct expiration dates were not properly being assigned to lapsed profiles or profiles with expiration dates in the past for multi-period memberships. For example, a profile with a three-year membership period and with an expiration date before today would expire only one year later upon renewal, instead of three years later. This has been fixed.
- When copying fields in the Form Builder, discount codes and date-based pricing settings did not copy with the field, forcing administrators to recreate the discount schemes. They are now copied with the field as well as when sections are copied.
Article is closed for comments.