What is it?
The Message Report shows every message sent through the Contact Center, E-list messages, Form notifications, and other Notification messages (password reset emails and expiration warning messages). The report will allow you to view a copy of each email, including messages statistics.
How to Access
Navigate to Reporting > Messages
Message Type and Status Filter
There are five types of messages sent through Oasis: Contact Center, E-list, Form, Itinerary, and Notification. You are able to filter and view a specific type of message by choosing a message type from the drop-down filter. Once the selection is made, the list of messages will automatically filter to only display your selection. The Contact Center option, which displays all messages sent out through your Contact Center, is the chosen Type by default.
You can also filter by message status. The following statuses will display from the drop-down: Approved, Cancelled, Complete, Created, Error, Finished, Pending Approval, Scheduled, and Sending.
You can also search for messages using the quick search bar. This searches based on their subject line.
Click the title of the message on the left hand side of the screen for which you want to view statistics.
1. The Message Properties and Recipient Details allow you to view the message, its summary information and the delivery status of its recipients.
2. The Recipient Details section appears below them. Here you can see a summary of the total recipients, opens, bounces, click-thrus, and unsubscribes. By clicking on the number, you can see a list of the recipients for each category. Click on any number listed her to see the users that fall into that particular category. If you want to see how many users bounced, for example, click on the number next to the Bounced row.
- Total Recipients: # of profiles in recipient list.
- Attempted Recipients: # of profiles the system attempted to send the message to.
- Sent: # of profiles that had the message sent.
- Globally Opted Out: # of profiles who were previously Globally Opted Out and receive only Renewal Notifications and Form Confirmations.
- Opted Out of Contact Center: # of profiles who were previously unsubscribed from Contact Center messages.
- No Email Address: # of profiles from the Total Recipients that did not have an email address.
- Send Failed: # of profiles where the message failed to send.
- Opens: # of profiles who opened the message.
- Bounced: # of profiles that bounced when attempting to receive the message.
- Unsubscribed: # of profiles that unsubscribed upon receipt of this message.
Anytime you click on a link next to a recipient list in the Recipient Details or Message Statistics section of a message’s history, you have the ability to resend messages to chosen recipients.
On the list of recipients, you can click 'Toggle all recipients on this page' or 'Toggle all recipients on all pages.' Click the 'Resend message to tagged recipients' link at the bottom of the page to resend the message to the tagged users. You can also view the recipients in the Search Results if you need to export them.
Once you choose to resend the message, you will be taken to the Contact Center where you can send the message as normal. The message will appear as a new entry on the Contact Center Report page.
Saving a Message
To save a previously sent Contact Center message, navigate to Reporting > Messages > locate the Message you wish to Save. Click the Subject of the message. Then click the ‘Save this Message’ button in the right-hand corner of your screen.
You can save this message for future use by clicking the "Save this message" button. To simply View the message, click the ‘View This Message’ button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.