- The invoices associated with membership transactions through forms will now indicate whether the the member joined or renewed in the invoice description and transaction report.
- When taking a form on behalf of a user, the "prevent confirmation emails" option was not working for some organizations. This has been fixed.
- We've corrected the logic around address fields that are required to better support international members. Previously, it was impossible to deselect a value in the "state" and "country" fields for organization profiles. We've corrected the issue so organizational profiles and individual profiles function the same way and support deselecting values in those fields.
- Member types based on an attribute value for pricing were not forcing that attribute to be a required field during membership join or renewal forms. These fields will now always be required in the membership section for the base price of the membership.
- In some situations, forms with multiple pages were automatically scrolling to the bottom of pages after leaving page 1. That doesn't happen anymore.
- Invoice logos were not loading in Firefox after a recent update. Now they do.
- Administrators can now view and change a form’s status from the form list.
- Some forms were not allowing administrators to set the payment processor at the field level. We’ve fixed the issue so field-specific payment processors can be set on all forms.
- We corrected an issue with the display of built-in fields within the organization section of membership forms. Previously, the spacing and error messages for skipped required fields were not properly rendering.
- The help icon in the top administrative toolbar has been relocated to the bottom right corner of the administrative interface. This move consolidates help center access with the in-app guides and resources available within MemberClicks.
- We've added pending members to the admin home dashboard. If your organization has one member type that requires approval, you will now see pending members on the dashboard. No more need to run an advanced search to find those profiles.
- Similar to the above, we've also added logic so graced members only appear on the dashboard if at least one member type includes a grace period.
- We've simplified the code that runs the profile import so file uploads and processing will take less time.
- Event permissions can now be set when adding or editing an event, without navigating to the permissions page.
- Members who were not eligible to renew (commonly because they had already renewed that year), attempting to take a renewal form were previously advanced to the confirmation page, and could receive a confirmation email, depending on the form settings. This created a lot of confusion for members and administrators alike, so we have added messaging to inform the members. We will also prevent submissions from being created and confirmation emails from being sent when the renewal section is the only purpose of the form.
- In the Contact Center, the list of recipients previously sorted by First Name then Last Name, unlike the other areas of MemberClicks. We've updated the sort order to be consistent: Last Name then First Name.
- We’ve updated the descriptions for automatically generated dues invoices to include the upcoming membership period date. By way of example:
Previously, an invoice description for a Professional member renewing through 12/31/17 read: "Membership Renewal - Professional"
Will now read: "Membership Renewal - Professional (through December 31, 2017)"
This update impacts new automated renewal invoices moving forward and does not update the descriptions of existing invoices.
- When creating new event sections within forms, we will now default the capacity limit setting to disable the entire form rather than just the section. Typically this setting is better when the form only has one event section and that has proven to be the far more common usage. Existing forms and event sections are not affected by this change.
- When viewing transaction descriptions in Moolah or Authorize.net, you will now see the amount per line item after the item description.
- The awkward scrolling and paging behaviors on the View Registrants page have been fixed.
- On the membership report, we will now include the linked profiles as their own member type. Previously, these member types were not calculated on the report. Note that this update is not retroactive because we were not saving the data for linked member types.
- We’ve updated the rules around which profiles can be on a committee. Now you can make any profile the isn’t marked as deleted a committee member, including profiles in lapsed or pending status.
- Back in September we added the ability for key contacts to edit their linked organization profiles. We’ve enhanced this functionality so key contacts can also update the organization’s profile picture, in addition to updating attributes.
- The last renewal date attribute can now be configured within attribute security. Previously, only ASAs could have full access to this attribute. Now, view and edit access can be granted per group, similar to other attributes.
- For offline payments, the transaction report previously listed the payment method (cash, check, etc) in the description column and the payment method column was left empty. We’ve corrected the issue so future transactions will display the item description in the description column and the payment method displays in the payment method column. This fix also corrects the same issue in CSV exports.
- Creating Ad Hoc invoices from an organization profile was causing an error which prevented the invoice from being created. We’ve resolved the error so you can create ad hoc invoices from organization profiles.
- When copying events, group permissions were not included in the copied version. We now copy over the permissions too.
- We corrected an issue that caused selection set options to display out of order when configuring date-based and discount code pricing within the form builder.
- When viewing the organization section of a linked individual profile from the admin interface, the link to the organization’s email address was not formatted correctly, causing the link not to work. The formatting has been fixed and the link now works.
- Inserting images and site links to items within the media manager that were nested in folders beyond three layers didn’t work. The insert image and site link modals can now access items nested beyond three levels in the media manager.
- On the front-end, the committee files tab was not accessible until an administrator had uploaded at least one file from the administrative interface, causing confusion for committee members. The files tab will now be available to committee members, whether it already has contents or not.
- Recipients for scheduled contact center messages were not available through the message report. Now they are.
- Some multi-day events displayed the duration as a decimal. We now only display these as whole numbers.
- When a member is changed to the prospect member type, we’ll automatically make the profile’s status active so she or he is able to re-join the organization. Previously, prospects could maintain another status, such as lapsed, which prevented them from re-joining or renewing without administrative involvement.
- When admins take forms on behalf of a member and opt-into auto-renew, we'll now only display the Pay Now payment option so the member is enrolled in auto-renew correctly upon form submission.
Article is closed for comments.